Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
Wire w/ White Line + or -?
Replies: 9
by
NorthQuad »
Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:21 pm
I can't frickin' figure it out. I'm an idiot.
On the Alpine Pro tweeters, is the wire with the white line positive or negative?
Is the white line...
9 Replies
6686 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:22 pm
Yay I have Bass again!
Replies: 24
by
CaptainPioneer »
Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:17 am
Well thanks to Smoker I have some new Autotek subs running in my truck.
And even though many, including myself, thought that a 2 cuft box would be...
24 Replies
8413 Views
Last post by MobileAudio219
Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:54 am
16 Replies
6635 Views
Last post by MobileAudio219
Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:34 pm
2 Replies
2561 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:13 am
1 Replies
1707 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:56 am
Kicker L7
Replies: 4
by
Tim »
Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:44 pm
Okay gang, got one for ya. Buddy of mine at work, approached me the other day says hes got a L7 for sale. Heres the kicker(no pun intended).
He...
4 Replies
4799 Views
Last post by Tim
Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:19 am
Driver's side mid/tweet both gone...
Replies: 7
by
NorthQuad »
Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:42 pm
I have Alpine 6.5 Type X REF components. I was fairly happy with them. Then the mid on the driver's side would cut out every now and then. I haven't...
7 Replies
3346 Views
Last post by NorthQuad
Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:52 pm
Power Handling
Replies: 5
by
Purple RS »
Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:37 pm
I'm selling a pair of JL 10W6 woofers to a friend and forget what their power handling capability is. These are the dual 6 ohm voice coil subs and...
5 Replies
3148 Views
Last post by cool mr grinch
Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:46 pm
need help with speaker box
Replies: 10
by
shadowm891 »
Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:37 pm
hey guys i need some help here .Math was not my subject in school so i need your help lol. I own 2 12inch duel 4 ohm kicker L7's and i email kicker...
10 Replies
5715 Views
Last post by shadowm891
Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:45 pm
unloading
Replies: 20
by
loudwagon15s »
Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:32 pm
ok, i could use your guy's help, i blew another sub and i have no doubt that it was because of the sub unloading on the port because the coil is...
20 Replies
7505 Views
Last post by Tim
Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:05 pm
Old School Sub Box...
Replies: 14
by
Purple RS »
Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:52 pm
A friend of mine is rebuilding his daily driver pickup truck and has just installed this sub enclosure. He thought it to be an interesting design (as...
14 Replies
9206 Views
Last post by Tim
Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:23 pm
3 Replies
2323 Views
Last post by colemanyoungerinalaska
Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:33 pm
bmw z3 speaker help
Replies: 1
by
drewmill »
Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:02 pm
I have a 1996 z3 with factory 3 way speakers. I was told that the midrange was fairly good and that I should replace the 3/4 tweeter and 5 1/2 mid...
1 Replies
2721 Views
Last post by falkenbd
Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Component help...
Replies: 8
by
Biig O »
Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:42 pm
Hello all :) I need help as usual again :) I love all the input. I have the stock nav unit, PAC integration. So all my wiring is ready to go... I...
8 Replies
3893 Views
Last post by cargodz
Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:48 pm
Misaligned VC Question
Replies: 8
by
CaptainPioneer »
Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:15 am
Ok some of you might remember a while back I traded a Alpine type R 1242D for a Soundstream T4-10 and it had a Misaligned VC..
I was thinking about...
8 Replies
3010 Views
Last post by cargodz
Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:23 pm
Amp Speaker install
Replies: 4
by
Biig O »
Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:01 pm
Hello all, I have a 05 dodge magnum with 6 speakers and factory navigation. 3 1/2 in the dash, 6x9 woofers in the front door, 6x9 rear panel.
I...
4 Replies
3224 Views
Last post by Tim
Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:55 pm
25 Replies
10046 Views
Last post by cargodz
Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:19 am
Raw drivers for use in front stage
Replies: 12
by
falkenbd »
Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:09 am
I have been thinking about setting up a 3-way front stage. I won't need any passives, so raw drivers is my plan.
I wanted to get everyone's opinion...
12 Replies
6981 Views
Last post by falkenbd
Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:32 am
3 Replies
3007 Views
Last post by falkenbd
Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:49 pm
Sub
Replies: 15
by
sinister audio »
Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:34 pm
Been out of the game for a while and I dont know all the good brands that are new and I see some of the good brands have disappeared. I'm looking for...
15 Replies
6062 Views
Last post by cargodz
Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:30 am
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum