Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Yay I have Bass again!

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

There really isnt anything else to see yet... I posted what it looks like before... Since there is no down-fire there is no sub "bling" to look at... I will post when i sand down the box and wrap it in vinyl.

Right now its just in there so I can listen to some bass
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

[quote="CaptainPioneer"]There really isnt anything else to see yet... I posted what it looks like before...


where?? I went back through the post and there aint no pictures :tough

Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

MobileAudio219 wrote:Some people like to have build threads and then take FOREVER to add any pictures... *bill*
You better be nice or i wont take the pictures and put them up from this weekend!


ughhh... not very pleased so far this weekend
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Bwcad1 wrote:You better be nice or i wont take the pictures and put them up from this weekend!
ughhh... not very pleased so far this weekend
PICKS.................................. Serrrss
Post Reply