Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
bmw z3 speaker help
bmw z3 speaker help
I have a 1996 z3 with factory 3 way speakers. I was told that the midrange was fairly good and that I should replace the 3/4 tweeter and 5 1/2 mid bass speakers that are 4 ohm. Does any body have a contact to purchase rainbow audio from or could you recommend other speaker choices?
There are really a million speaker choices. Check this out: http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/s ... d.php?t=32
I wouldn't recommend changing any speakers unless you plan on doing some other things as well, including but not limited to installing an amp.
It'd be a shame to get new rainbow (or other) speakers and then power them with a stock head-unit or amplifier.
I wouldn't recommend changing any speakers unless you plan on doing some other things as well, including but not limited to installing an amp.
It'd be a shame to get new rainbow (or other) speakers and then power them with a stock head-unit or amplifier.