Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
Cant Get speaker to go
Replies: 14
by
lancerswimmer89 »
Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:22 am
Me and my friend chris wired up my system last night but could not get the Sub to work. After testing all teh cables, he came to the conclusion that...
14 Replies
5306 Views
Last post by cargodz
Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:14 pm
Need last advice, going to buy?!?
Replies: 3
by
npcout »
Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:11 pm
Okay, im going to be purchasing my subs very very soon, and was curious about your opinions. Im getting either one of these very cheap from my...
3 Replies
2507 Views
Last post by solacedagony
Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:44 pm
3 Replies
2366 Views
Last post by solacedagony
Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:56 pm
Got two subs, which to go with?
Replies: 5
by
npcout »
Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:29 am
I have narrowed down my search for a new sub.. and these are my options. Im not really sure which one would give me better, louder sound. Suppose...
5 Replies
2457 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:22 am
new box for alpine type r's
Replies: 4
by
1BAD4DR »
Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:23 am
after building a ported box for my hoopty winter beater...i've come to realize i like the sound of a ported box....so while the srt-4 is down for the...
4 Replies
2465 Views
Last post by 1BAD4DR
Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:10 pm
speaker problem.
Replies: 12
by
pmipmatt73 »
Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:36 pm
every speaker in my truck sounds like crap when i put the volume at around 20 (20 out of 35). i dont even wanna mention how bad it sounds with bass...
12 Replies
4941 Views
Last post by pmipmatt73
Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:14 pm
advice for subwoofer.
Replies: 3
by
pmipmatt73 »
Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:18 pm
hey i was just wondering what subs have the best quality for their price. i dont want to give up alot of space but there is a 10 inch clearance under...
3 Replies
2473 Views
Last post by swimmerdude
Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:45 am
the car speaker that started it all
Replies: 18
by
naksteve »
Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:07 pm
a/d/s 300i.
In '79 I had these and a Powerplate 100. As a 15 year-old, I thought I was in car-audio heaven.
They even use this speaker now for...
18 Replies
9305 Views
Last post by GLN305
Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:39 pm
Young and dumb
Replies: 16
by
custom creations »
Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:29 pm
I am really interested in car audio but am young and dont know very much about it and have some questions about my stereo.
I have have a ported box...
16 Replies
5102 Views
Last post by cargodz
Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:05 pm
Need help choosing, im stuck.
Replies: 3
by
npcout »
Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:33 am
I am looking to get a new sub. I have actually 3 12inch subs at the moment but there all crappy. I have 2 12's the duals, and then an alpine type E....
3 Replies
2448 Views
Last post by High Society
Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:33 am
New Speaker Opinions
Replies: 6
by
Pianoman178 »
Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:16 am
Hey guys,
I am new to these forums, and have been looking through the Brand Ratings thread. I need a new set of 5.25 and a set of rear 6x9s for my...
6 Replies
2754 Views
Last post by Pianoman178
Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:26 pm
rockford fosgate P1's or P3's
Replies: 20
by
malcolm96merc »
Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:25 pm
wassup guys i'm new around here and could use a lil bit of help if somebody does'nt mind. I have decided on the setup i wanna go with and i have...
20 Replies
26944 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:47 am
How do I connect this speaker?
Replies: 2
by
fuki-slam »
Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:21 am
Okay, pardon my ignorance because this is probably a really stupid question. I'm a complete rank n00b when it comes to car audio, but.. how do I...
2 Replies
2108 Views
Last post by JeremyC
Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:14 am
No sound from my speakers....
Replies: 3
by
smann »
Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:15 am
I have a 1995 F150 truck I bought and the audio system does not work. I pulled all speakers and checked them with an Ohm meter and they all checked...
3 Replies
2010 Views
Last post by mixneffect
Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:17 pm
Are CDT ES-620s really 180 RMS?
Replies: 5
by
mspiegle »
Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:41 am
So I bought a set of these speakers thinking that they were 180 RMS per side. I then emailed CDT's support for speaker specs and he pointed me to the...
5 Replies
3367 Views
Last post by mspiegle
Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:08 am
Ported or Sealed
Replies: 9
by
Battousai »
Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:19 pm
I have a 2005 hyundai accent hatchback and i was wondering which way is the best way to face the subs(to the rear or to the front) and if i should...
9 Replies
4517 Views
Last post by brtnboarder3241
Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:31 pm
wish my friend new car audio
Replies: 3
by
brtnboarder3241 »
Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:27 pm
so my friend was looking for 6 1/4 went to the mall today..car audio shop got talked into a pair of blackcatz??? the guy told him they were 140$...
3 Replies
1655 Views
Last post by brtnboarder3241
Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:10 pm
What would YOU recommend?
Replies: 24
by
PrimeTimeBumpin »
Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:12 pm
Ok guys, you've probably had these questions a million times, I don't mean to be a newbie but I'm really stuck. I would like to get you're guys...
24 Replies
8054 Views
Last post by lancerswimmer89
Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:03 pm
Looking to get some opinions...
Replies: 14
by
CaptainPioneer »
Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:30 am
Anyone got some good suggestions of some 6x9's for the rear of my Camry that will handle bass really well... Has to be under $250... also,...
14 Replies
4194 Views
Last post by cargodz
Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:39 pm
Ported Sub Box
Replies: 4
by
Vindicate »
Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:20 pm
Hey, I asked a VERY long time ago about making a ported sub box for my 2 Resonant Engineering RE12s. Here is my initial sketch up plan using...
4 Replies
2842 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:42 pm
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum