Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
DD help
Replies: 7
by
lancer1978 »
Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:59 am
WEll I am about to start building my newest system in my car, and I have decided on a Digital Designs 3512 DUal 2ohm sub! I want a single sub setup...
7 Replies
2296 Views
Last post by lancer1978
Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:01 pm
1 Replies
2063 Views
Last post by cargodz
Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:09 am
Is this a good price on a XXX v3???
Replies: 3
by
chodecz »
Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:46 pm
Hi guys,
Just a quick one. I've been offered a RE 12 XXX v3 for $500 (shipped). It's in original delivery crate, only opened, never wired up or...
3 Replies
2527 Views
Last post by chodecz
Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:38 am
Hi everyone looking for some help
Replies: 11
by
gunslinger686 »
Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:32 pm
Sure i'm a newb and yes i used the search thingy with no luck :sad017: .
I have a 02 toyota tacoma 4door pickup .I recently replaced the head unit...
11 Replies
4296 Views
Last post by Scarrell
Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:11 pm
Polk MOMO 6x9 or MB Quart 6X9 comps
Replies: 4
by
neonblack »
Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:45 pm
I have MOMO 5.25 which are extremely well-balanced. All the MB Quart 6x9s use a titanium tweeter which I'm not sure I want. I've used Infinity 6x9s...
4 Replies
2511 Views
Last post by cargodz
Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:34 pm
Monolithic?
Replies: 8
by
Scarrell »
Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:42 pm
has anyone ever heard of this brand? i just picked up these 8 s for pretty cheap.. going to use em for midbass.. let me know.
8 Replies
2876 Views
Last post by Scarrell
Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:38 am
JL XR 3-ways...
Replies: 16
by
two4fifteen »
Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:58 pm
Have any of you had any experience with the JL XR 3-way component set?
the reason I ask, I've been having a midbass dilemma for sometime now....
16 Replies
5818 Views
Last post by GlassWolf
Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:17 am
New version RE XXX - opinions, prices...
Replies: 4
by
chodecz »
Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:51 am
Hi guys,
I'm thinking of buying a new version RE XXX. Anyone who has heard/own one, what do u think of it. Compared to the older version? Is it...
4 Replies
2799 Views
Last post by sinister audio
Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:57 pm
Car Speaker Help
Replies: 12
by
maglincoln »
Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:41 pm
I have a 2001 Pontiac Sunfire SE and I have just replaced the factory Delco speakers in the rear and front, (I had them installed at Circuit City)...
12 Replies
4514 Views
Last post by cargodz
Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:54 pm
Dual 1 or 2ohm coil sub???
Replies: 32
by
chodecz »
Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:00 pm
Hi guys,
I'm looking to buy a particular sub, it comes in two versions - dual 1ohm and dual 2ohm.
I will be powering it by 1 amp, so I figure the...
32 Replies
9630 Views
Last post by Bwcad1
Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:26 pm
KS speakers
Replies: 3
by
Evanjl »
Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:00 pm
Has anyone heard of KS subwoofers my friend has them and i never heard of them are they good quality
I told him i didnt think they were but he...
3 Replies
2336 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:05 pm
Speakers Problems please Help!
Replies: 9
by
buckeye4589 »
Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:22 pm
I just installed all new speakers in my 1995 Pontiac Bonneville and I have a problem. I had a friend of mine help me hook these up. I got 2 4x6...
9 Replies
3714 Views
Last post by Scarrell
Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:31 am
Punch
Replies: 54
by
captaincheesey »
Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:28 pm
This is not to say that I will buy these, but I am just wondering on everyone's opinion on Rockford Fosgate products when it comes to subs? For SQ...
54 Replies
15560 Views
Last post by captaincheesey
Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:52 pm
12"'s vs 10"'s
Replies: 11
by
andrewn721 »
Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:06 pm
from your guys opinions, which size subs would u guys recommend or like better?
11 Replies
4351 Views
Last post by GlassWolf
Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:02 am
what should the box dimensions be?
Replies: 2
by
andrewn721 »
Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:50 am
i dont knwo if this is the right category to post under, but i need help knowing the right box dimensions for 2 12 jl audio w3's
thanks for the...
2 Replies
1865 Views
Last post by cargodz
Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:40 am
15 Replies
5995 Views
Last post by anomaly65
Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:38 pm
Best components for budget system
Replies: 12
by
chodecz »
Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:36 pm
Hi guys,
I'm looking to buy some components for a budget project.
I have $180-$280 to spend.
I'll buy wherever is cheapest. eBay 2nd hand, etc....
12 Replies
5492 Views
Last post by alteraudiousa
Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:24 pm
0 Replies
131 Views
Last post by suleman36
Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:19 pm
RE SE version differences??
Replies: 1
by
chodecz »
Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:52 am
Hi guys,
I have a RE SE 12. Saw a thread reading 'V4'. I take it thats version 4.
My question is how many versions are there, what are the...
1 Replies
1473 Views
Last post by chodecz
Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:52 am
tuning for kickers help!!
Replies: 9
by
loudwagon15s »
Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:05 pm
hello, im trying to figure out what tuning i should set my 2 15'' kicker cvr's to which are in a 5.9 cu foot box, facing backwards about 10'' from my...
9 Replies
3139 Views
Last post by Bwcad1
Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:10 pm
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum