Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
50 Replies
14961 Views
Last post by MobileAudio219
Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:15 pm
Installing a new sub
Replies: 61
by
falkenbd »
Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:48 pm
I'm installing a TW-12 for someone. Do these two options seem reasonable?
This is what I got out of WinISD after playing around for ported:
Not...
61 Replies
17696 Views
Last post by MobileAudio219
Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:08 pm
Airtight/Speaker question
Replies: 3
by
lotas »
Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:20 pm
Alright guys my question is:
Is it even worth installing a speaker if it is not 100% sealed? Temporarily I had to place some pieces of foam in...
3 Replies
3787 Views
Last post by MobileAudio219
Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:06 pm
22 Replies
8307 Views
Last post by MobileAudio219
Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:39 am
which sub?
Replies: 9
by
custom creations »
Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:24 pm
Hello, i recently bought a new truck and sold my old system from my car. my truck is a ford ranger. and i would like to put just one sub in behind...
9 Replies
3820 Views
Last post by MobileAudio219
Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:41 pm
Component set
Replies: 7
by
falkenbd »
Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:55 am
Ok, I need a good Bang-for-your-buck component set.
The plan is to keep the factory location (tweeters pointing at the glass) and deaden the doors....
7 Replies
4490 Views
Last post by Tim
Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:50 pm
no sound from subs
Replies: 9
by
Tim »
Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:18 am
A buddy of mine is having trouble with his subs. The details: Pioneer head unit, a set of 8 ultimate subs, Punch 500a2.
The first problem he had I...
9 Replies
3331 Views
Last post by Tim
Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:59 am
Separating a Component Set
Replies: 5
by
NorthQuad »
Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:01 pm
As in taking a two-way set, putting the tweeters up front near my previously installed components and installing the mids in the rear doors by...
5 Replies
2855 Views
Last post by Jonathan
Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:14 pm
blew another sub
Replies: 16
by
loudwagon15s »
Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:21 am
well, i blew another EA SQX i think its because it unloaded on a screwdriver that i left in the box :banghead :banghead. No burning, no smelling, no...
16 Replies
6291 Views
Last post by loudwagon15s
Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:17 am
Clarion Center Channel
Replies: 24
by
NorthQuad »
Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:12 pm
I was curious about your opinions on this center channel.
I just can't bring myself to install speakers in the rear doors. I really enjoy...
24 Replies
10616 Views
Last post by NorthQuad
Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:19 pm
New sub for a friend
Replies: 6
by
falkenbd »
Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:07 pm
OK, so a friend of mine has 2 RF P2 12's in a pre-fab bandpass box.
He is wanting to take less trunk space. Currently these subs are powered by a...
6 Replies
3299 Views
Last post by cargodz
Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:18 pm
tweets fade out
Replies: 9
by
loudwagon15s »
Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:23 am
I've got this cheap pair of components (sound great however) and started having trouble with the tweets. Whenever i turn it up (almost always with...
9 Replies
3840 Views
Last post by loudwagon15s
Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:35 pm
24" Vs 15" = Louder?
Replies: 7
by
Munki »
Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:57 pm
Ok i have a question. which would be louder.....2x 12 Kicker comps or a single FI SSD 15 . wattage the FI has it hands down but wattage means...
7 Replies
3161 Views
Last post by tater
Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:13 pm
what blows speakers
Replies: 7
by
Tim »
Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:13 pm
I have heard two different stories,
I have heard that distortion, due to amp clipping is what blows speakers
then I have also heard that too much...
7 Replies
3045 Views
Last post by cargodz
Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:15 am
Midbass Speakers
Replies: 9
by
NorthQuad »
Thu May 29, 2008 10:26 am
I've been searching my gonchies off looking for some 8 midbass type subs. I'm thinking freeair capable as I want to put them in the rear doors. I...
9 Replies
4595 Views
Last post by NorthQuad
Thu May 29, 2008 6:09 pm
dvc subs
Replies: 9
by
qlc1964 »
Fri May 23, 2008 8:22 pm
hey fellas!!! i got a ?
can you take two mono amps and wire each one to the voice coil?
will it play with no problem? just something to pick yah...
9 Replies
3222 Views
Last post by cargodz
Sun May 25, 2008 12:29 pm
First box build, need help!
Replies: 6
by
thebigo »
Tue May 06, 2008 4:40 pm
I'm getting 2 Kicker Comp 07C104 off of crutchfield (buy one get one free :) ) and I'm building my own box. It recommends a ported box volume: 1.25 -...
6 Replies
3119 Views
Last post by cheapaudio
Wed May 07, 2008 7:46 pm
New subwoofer setup, design help
Replies: 3
by
falkenbd »
Mon May 05, 2008 12:41 pm
OK, I am getting my amp this week. The DLS A6, and its powering 2 12 eD 12Ov.2s. I realize not everyone likes eD but the price was great for what...
3 Replies
2526 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Tue May 06, 2008 4:02 am
First vented enclosure
Replies: 22
by
kevinberry1 »
Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:28 am
I just picked up an Oz Audio ME 15 and I'm thinking about doing a vented enclosure for it. I've only built sealed boxes so this would be my first...
22 Replies
8496 Views
Last post by kevinberry1
Thu May 01, 2008 7:01 pm
Components: The way to go!
Replies: 39
by
NorthQuad »
Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:44 am
Well, after reading until my eyes bled I've decided to go with components to replace my front factory door speakers in the 2005 Explorer XLT. I'm...
39 Replies
12742 Views
Last post by NorthQuad
Thu May 01, 2008 11:11 am
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum