Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
i-personalize help!
by
Covertghost »
Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:02 am
So, I've had one of these alpine CDA-9833 head units for a while (I love the control it gives). But, I just recently learned about the i-personalize...
0 Replies
1571 Views
Last post by Covertghost
Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:02 am
in-dash LCD DVD units
Replies: 6
by
MrSo0h0o »
Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:45 pm
hey guys, i was wondering if you could give me some pointers as in how to shop for an in-dash dvd unit with an LCD.
what would i need to purchase?...
6 Replies
3101 Views
Last post by sinister audio
Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:49 am
HELP with fuses on HU
Replies: 1
by
DonnyAladam »
Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:23 am
it says i need a 15 amp fuse, but when i got my HU i don't think it came with the deck, is the fuse built on the inside or somthin???
owners manual...
1 Replies
1726 Views
Last post by sinister audio
Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:42 am
e-iserve help for cd-rom
Replies: 1
by
shunsmuse »
Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:05 pm
Anyone have experience with Eclipses' e-iserve using a cd-rom?
I don't have a media stick port on my computer, and the formatting feature using the...
1 Replies
1885 Views
Last post by JeremyC
Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:22 am
Gunna try Alpine this time.
Replies: 9
by
Minorthreat412 »
Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:54 am
I've had a Pioneer for about 18 months now and I blame it for most of the problems I have. I love how i know almost everything there is to know about...
9 Replies
3015 Views
Last post by William from NOLA
Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:32 am
stereo install question
Replies: 5
by
z812 »
Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:43 pm
I have a 86 300zx. Putting in a sony explode cd player. Have installed this stereo in about three of my previous cars with no trouble. but this one...
5 Replies
2615 Views
Last post by captain_fink
Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:38 pm
7 Replies
4270 Views
Last post by GlassWolf
Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:21 am
sound interface
Replies: 1
by
z812 »
Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:11 am
do you need a sound interface to have an aftermarket stereo in a '86 nissan 300zx GLL Model? Stereo works, but there is no sound. this car has a...
1 Replies
1748 Views
Last post by GlassWolf
Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:55 am
deck doesnt work
Replies: 7
by
jtq8713 »
Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:22 am
One of my buddys has a Pioneer DEH-1500 that he bought about a year ago.... Everything turns on fine and you can put cds in and out but nothing comes...
7 Replies
2958 Views
Last post by GlassWolf
Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:55 pm
2 Replies
2406 Views
Last post by two1084
Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:27 am
is my deck capable....
Replies: 6
by
MrSo0h0o »
Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:42 pm
is my deck capable of hadling the bi-amping of my 4 ch amp? (can i control the channels to the extent i need it to)
i know this may take up some...
6 Replies
3190 Views
Last post by MrSo0h0o
Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:24 am
How Much Does Deck Affect SQ/SPL?
Replies: 5
by
Vindicate »
Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:26 am
I'm real new to this Car Audio stuff, and am just wondering if a higher priced deck is really much better other then they look nicer than a lower...
5 Replies
2229 Views
Last post by sinister audio
Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:07 pm
amp guard
Replies: 1
by
audiofreak12 »
Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:20 pm
Allright heres the deal. I have a Clarion dxz545mp deck. It was installed in a friends car so we could listen to mp3's. He doesnt have air...
1 Replies
2879 Views
Last post by GlassWolf
Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:08 pm
whine noise after deck install.
Replies: 27
by
muddybear »
Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:15 am
i installed a Pioneer deh8600 and now i get a high pitch noise coming from all my speaker. and when i start the engine the noise changes pitch with...
27 Replies
9311 Views
Last post by muddybear
Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:11 pm
17 Replies
7932 Views
Last post by muddybear
Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:01 pm
Clarion DRZ-9255: It's Good
Replies: 3
by
Fishy »
Fri May 13, 2005 5:33 am
Well I finally got around to installing this thing late last night(early am actually) and all I can say is wow .
I wasn't expecting much if any...
3 Replies
2856 Views
Last post by smgreen20
Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:54 pm
Jvc Ar7000
Replies: 3
by
High Society »
Sat May 21, 2005 10:13 am
I got this hooked up, but I can't get the displays to work. Music plays, just nothing on the screen, confused???
3 Replies
1903 Views
Last post by High Society
Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:20 pm
CD Changer Compatible?
Replies: 2
by
sniderbox188 »
Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:53 pm
I just bought a 1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer edition and I am going to put a head unit into it. The Explorer has a stock 6 disc changer in the arm...
2 Replies
2122 Views
Last post by sniderbox188
Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:41 pm
Pioneer DEH-8600mp question?
Replies: 2
by
muddybear »
Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:24 am
So far I really like this Deck. It sounds very good through my shity front speakers and crappy amp. (all to be replaced soon)
but every time when I...
2 Replies
2333 Views
Last post by muddybear
Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:32 pm
do you guys take your faceplate with you?
Replies: 17
by
lotas »
Sun May 01, 2005 10:17 pm
So do you? Personally, I always take mine off but I usually put it in my middlee console, or if im in a shady area or gonna be gone for awhile, i put...
17 Replies
6665 Views
Last post by 71buickfreak
Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:38 am
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum