Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Jvc Ar7000

Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Jvc Ar7000

Post by High Society »

I got this hooked up, but I can't get the displays to work. Music plays, just nothing on the screen, confused???
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

The actual display itself is not working?

But the music is playing?

If thats true PM me and I will take care of it.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

I got it working, the thing is I had to wire straight to the battery, how come the stock location wire doesn't work??
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

Damn this thing is bad ass, I’ve been downloading pics and vids to it, btw, you left some pics for me ryan that you forgot to delete, I am sure you can figure which one it was, I see you got your cd back too, lol.
Post Reply