Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
Head Unit
Replies: 10
by
Steven »
Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:33 am
Can anyone tell me what a good HU would be, i'm going to buy one today, somewhere in the 600.00 range, Circuit City, Best Buy. Thanks, Steve.
10 Replies
5730 Views
Last post by cargodz
Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:24 am
New Deck
Replies: 12
by
Imoapie »
Tue May 29, 2007 2:01 pm
Can anyone recommend a good deck? Only feature I really care about is detachable face but thats pretty much standard. I'd like to spend under 200 but...
12 Replies
5773 Views
Last post by Steven
Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:40 am
in dash video?
Replies: 7
by
HPballer76 »
Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:30 pm
allright guys im looking at getting an in dash flip out dvd receiver. ive been looking at some of the jensen ones but i dont know anything about them...
7 Replies
4031 Views
Last post by MrSo0h0o
Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:55 pm
Would this be a decent HU?
Replies: 15
by
SCOlds »
Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:52 pm
I'm looking for a new HU for my 2001 Alero, as the Sony CDX-M630 just crapped out in it. (Dont flame about the Sony, it was in when I bought the...
15 Replies
7189 Views
Last post by SCOlds
Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:04 am
Help with Aux out... im stumped...
Replies: 13
by
CaptainPioneer »
Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:35 am
My old reliable DEH- P6500 Pioneer is a great unit and have had it for a bit more than 5 years now... but something that i wanted to do was to play...
13 Replies
5092 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:23 am
Saab radio...
Replies: 3
by
thebigo »
Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:24 pm
So my friend has a '92 Saab 900 Turbo and is looking to get a new radio. He has a stock Clarion system in his car with a CD changer in the dash,...
3 Replies
2245 Views
Last post by cargodz
Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:04 am
Phase Linear question
Replies: 4
by
00cex »
Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:31 am
Hello all I have the Phase Linear uv7i and I am having trouble with the display when the screen is closed. The display gets real dark to the point of...
4 Replies
2569 Views
Last post by 00cex
Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:10 am
2007 Suburban Factory Nav Questions
Replies: 15
by
KrisB410 »
Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:34 pm
How can get the nav system to accept inputs while I'm driving? Right now if I'm going over 15 MPH it won't let me input POIs or addresses.
15 Replies
7201 Views
Last post by slick94prix
Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:16 pm
nakamichi mb-75
Replies: 10
by
colemanyoungerinalaska »
Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:38 pm
i just got one of these for 5 dollars at a garage sale are these any good ive heard nakamichi made some really nice sounding equipment. there are no...
10 Replies
5069 Views
Last post by cargodz
Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:11 am
Well... I guess I'm HU shopping again
Replies: 7
by
slick94prix »
Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:44 am
Yep, you read the title right, I'm HU shopping again. After 4 years of service, the JVC was stolen. It was getting old anyways, it would randomly...
7 Replies
3448 Views
Last post by slick94prix
Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:56 pm
no output on hu
Replies: 7
by
scott »
Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:30 am
I have a JVC head unit that I just bought used and when I hooked it up (using an adapter from Schoch) everything works perfectly except for none of...
7 Replies
3416 Views
Last post by breakjunki
Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:55 am
Next on Deck?
Replies: 8
by
Syn »
Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:52 am
Ok question now guys , in my 06 tiburon it came with an aftermarket kenwood deck. Only thing is it don't have a lot of eq settings just the basic...
8 Replies
3463 Views
Last post by William from NOLA
Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:42 am
Next on Deck?
Replies: 1
by
Syn »
Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:51 am
sorry double post damn phone
1 Replies
1453 Views
Last post by brtnboarder3241
Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:54 am
7 Replies
2793 Views
Last post by cargodz
Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:02 am
WTB: I-pod interface
Replies: 1
by
loudwagon15s »
Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:28 pm
well, i recently bought an i-pod mini from a friend for 25 bucks. I was wondering if anyone has dealt with pioneer's i-pod interface, how well it...
1 Replies
1750 Views
Last post by brtnboarder3241
Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:17 pm
Help!
Replies: 14
by
MrSo0h0o »
Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:03 am
ok so i got the unit in today and took a look at it. im not totally sure but i dont think i have the correct wiring harness or i have to do the...
14 Replies
5354 Views
Last post by dat_dude2004
Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:00 am
13 Replies
6080 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:24 pm
26 Replies
8512 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:32 am
Stop CD skipping
Replies: 14
by
lancerswimmer89 »
Sun May 06, 2007 3:24 pm
i just bought a Sony Xplod headunit. I know, its carp, i should've tried to get better quality, but u can't beat it for $20.
Anyways, the CD keeps...
14 Replies
4653 Views
Last post by lancerswimmer89
Sun May 27, 2007 5:48 pm
Connecting mp3 to panasonic HU
Replies: 17
by
elementz »
Wed May 16, 2007 7:23 pm
ok guys to start off i have a Panasonic CQ-C1100U head unit.. ok the head unit has one set of preamp outputs.. im wondering if i can be able to...
17 Replies
7013 Views
Last post by elementz
Tue May 22, 2007 6:50 pm
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum