I'm buying my first car(1987 Camaro) and want to add subs. Right now I have a Powerbass M-Series 12D sub sitting in my room that I'm going to hook up...
Wow! Just got my new issue of PAS, and there is the promised
new review on the Zed system amp. I have always been a fan
of system amps, going back to...
I am new to hifonics but I love old school stuff so today I purchased a hifonics isis..VII amp. My question is can anyone give me any info as far as...
..just cant be! So ive got an Fi BL 12 and the MB Quart 1000.1 Discus (thank you bill) and for a while now, the only way to get the sub to get to its...
Alright so here's the deal: I have a Rockford Fostgate 300 watt amp hooked up to pioneer 6x9's in my car. I've had this hooked up for 4 years now and...
I have a PPI PC2400.2 that I use to power my sub. A few days ago It started to get a scratching sound from my sub. It doesn't matter if the volume is...
Ok here its my question I have an alphasonik PMA300CA 2-Channel High current Amplifier and i want to know if the ElevationAudio DX300.4 4-Channel Amp...
a friend of mine gave me one yesterday kep going into protect after i got home and looked at it i noticed 1 of the fuses was bad
any body know about...
i was riding today and my subs just cut out and the speakers still play but i dont hear anything from the subs and i checked all the wires and fuses...
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum