Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
Component placement ideas?
Replies: 9
by
CaptainPioneer »
Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:01 am
Ok thinking about getting some Diamond D3 Components... Here is my little question....
When placing the speakers i havre 2 different locations i...
9 Replies
3306 Views
Last post by MobileAudio219
Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:46 am
speaker placement
Replies: 31
by
Ampresearch »
Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:52 am
hey yall
as most know i'm building up my truck. well currently i have 2 sets of components in my truck. one set in the doors one set in some kicks....
31 Replies
10237 Views
Last post by Ampresearch
Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:25 am
Ported vs. Sealed
Replies: 33
by
Worst Nightmare »
Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:59 pm
I (will) have two of these:
Going to config them 2ohm to a Kicker 700.5 d-class 500+ watt sub channel (amp spec'd at 968w).
I had some Kicker...
33 Replies
10475 Views
Last post by GlassWolf
Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:19 am
Downfireing Dual Box?
Replies: 10
by
CaptainPioneer »
Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:07 am
Client wants a Downfire box for either 2 10 or 2 12 subs in a Durango...
I was thinking about doing 2 ported 12 s prolly Type R's i was thinking...
10 Replies
3759 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:34 am
Kicker L5 vs. L7
Replies: 37
by
Worst Nightmare »
Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:49 pm
Any major diff? I've purchased a TS10L7 today that is 2ohm imp to replace my 4ohm imp TS10L5.
I know my Kicker 700.5 amp will double power to 420w,...
37 Replies
16591 Views
Last post by GlassWolf
Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:10 pm
MB Quart or Diamond 6x9s?
by
neonblack »
Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:42 pm
I think my Infinity days are over. I need something more balanced. I just bought Infinity 9613i's and I'm pretty fussy and I hear too much this or...
0 Replies
1921 Views
Last post by neonblack
Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:42 pm
Which speakers
Replies: 6
by
cterie »
Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:38 am
I know neither one of these is that great but its for my girlfriend who really isnt into car audio, I just want to get her something better than...
6 Replies
3492 Views
Last post by Darthness
Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:12 pm
Newbie needs some help...
Replies: 12
by
Stylez777 »
Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:33 am
I am looking to replace my Deck and all 4 Speakers in my car. In the front I have 2 5 1/4 speakers in the dash, and in the rear I have 2 6x9's. Now I...
12 Replies
4264 Views
Last post by Bwcad1
Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:31 am
0 Replies
1689 Views
Last post by two4fifteen
Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Recommended Enclosure Size
Replies: 2
by
jonnyb »
Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:34 pm
anyone have a recommended enclosure size, either sealed or ported, for a RE SX 10 , or 12 ?
thanks.
i know what the website says, im asking for...
2 Replies
1657 Views
Last post by two4fifteen
Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:38 am
Subwoofer Installation???
Replies: 4
by
RobUpNya »
Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:18 pm
I have seen people mount their subs onto an enclosure a couple of different ways. Does it make a difference??? What does mounting the subs on to an...
4 Replies
2215 Views
Last post by High Society
Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:05 pm
Kicker or Ascendant Audio?
Replies: 8
by
ryboto »
Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:52 pm
I'm going to buy some midbass drivers, but I can't decide between the Kicker SSMB6's , or the AA Poly 6.5 . I found the older style Kicker SSMB6,...
8 Replies
3001 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:44 am
:( I screwed up!
Replies: 4
by
Robert Wollenberg »
Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:37 am
In building my door pods, I screwed up building them. Originally when I was making them I had a plan to account for where they dash was going to...
4 Replies
2300 Views
Last post by Robert Wollenberg
Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:54 pm
3 Replies
1924 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:15 pm
can i solder this?
Replies: 18
by
tx_vw_bug_man »
Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:08 am
the braded wire from my subs terminal to the voice coil broke can i just solder it back together? what might have caused this?
spear is arc audio...
18 Replies
5141 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:45 am
2 AA Assasin 10" suggestions
Replies: 24
by
CaptainPioneer »
Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:54 am
I was on the site and trying to build a system for a friend... i suggested 2 10 assasins in a sealed box, Site says .7 cuft reccomended at 200w but...
24 Replies
6078 Views
Last post by two4fifteen
Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:20 pm
Too Much Power?
Replies: 56
by
ryboto »
Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:39 am
I want to power my component speakers with an amp. They're 70W rms, but specs say they can handle a peak power of 210W. Would it be safe to use an...
56 Replies
15484 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:36 pm
bose speaker help
by
rst81 »
Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:22 am
Hello.
I am new to this forum and not an expert in car audio stuff.
I would like some advice on speaker upgrades.
I currently have a 96 Benz C280...
0 Replies
1878 Views
Last post by rst81
Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:22 am
25 Replies
5968 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:02 am
newbie speaker question
Replies: 3
by
freddy1919 »
Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:19 pm
i don't know much about car audio at all, but im looking to buy speakers for my car. im just want to know what is the best type of speakers to get....
3 Replies
2113 Views
Last post by freddy1919
Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:26 pm
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum