Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 31 matches

by taylor17
Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:08 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: what should I do about my cell phone, or what would you do?
Replies: 6
Views: 2531

Oh, and about actavating the phone, the second one I got was pretty much the phone, just with out the battery. I just had to take the Sim's card out of the old one and put it in the new one, and boom, actavated.
by taylor17
Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:05 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: what should I do about my cell phone, or what would you do?
Replies: 6
Views: 2531

Yup, I'm still under contract... for 1 more year I think.
If they want to be jerks about it, I'll just get another V220 for free... thats why I got my insurance isn't it? either way they'll lose money, so it will be interesting to see how it goes.
by taylor17
Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:50 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: what should I do about my cell phone, or what would you do?
Replies: 6
Views: 2531

See, thats what I thought, a big company like singular would have my phone on file... just seeing what everyone else thought, or if anyone had tried it. I haven't called them yet, but telling them how unhappy I am with this phone doesn't sound like a bad idea. lol, I'd be happy with just an upgrade,...
by taylor17
Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:22 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: what should I do about my cell phone, or what would you do?
Replies: 6
Views: 2531

what should I do about my cell phone, or what would you do?

I have the Motorola V220, and not verry happy with it. Actually, its a piece of crap. My first one quit working on me 2 months after I got it, and now, then second is screwing up. Even people I know who have had this phone say its crap. Now, I do have insurance on my phone, so should I just give the...
by taylor17
Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:08 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Street Tuner Challenge humor
Replies: 32
Views: 10622

No, its not a bad little car... its actually kind of nice I guess.
He actually only payed $11000 got it used... only had like 12000 miles on it too! Its the 04 SRT4.
by taylor17
Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:59 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Street Tuner Challenge humor
Replies: 32
Views: 10622

lol I knew it wasn't possable, unless he tried racing the Z06, and a white headed old lady was driving. No, on second thought, she still would of one.
by taylor17
Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:40 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Street Tuner Challenge humor
Replies: 32
Views: 10622

He has the same thing, a SRT4, but they say it has a turbo... thats all I know. I've never saw it, I'm just skeptical about it. I still don't think thats a fair race... one thats turbocharged and the other completely stock? Still not much to brag about if you ask me.
by taylor17
Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:16 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Street Tuner Challenge humor
Replies: 32
Views: 10622

I completely agree! If it doesn't have a high foot pound of tork, it isn't ment for drag. Me and my dad were having this same discussion the other day. I have a few friends that think hiss Dodge SRT4 is a fast car, but its stock... how fast can it be! If he would put it up agenst a real car, he woul...
by taylor17
Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:23 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Knife collectors... Q on switch blades?
Replies: 7
Views: 2857

:bigwink: lol Yup I know... I googled it and found a few places... but I don't know if I should trust them. some are some Italian Stalettos or something like that for $40 plus... I'm wanting something pretty nice... nothing $200 nice though. lol This will be just another knife that hopefully most pe...
by taylor17
Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:39 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Knife collectors... Q on switch blades?
Replies: 7
Views: 2857

Knife collectors... Q on switch blades?

Just wondering if anyone knows a good website to order good real switch blades? I collect lots of different knives... and my collection just isn't a collection with out a real switchblade. Thanks...