Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 25 matches

by Imoapie
Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:37 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: NJ/PA/NY Car Audio Meet
Replies: 4
Views: 2184

Well my alma mater, good old RRRRRRRRR UUUUUUUUUUU. Whoever goes, I highly recommend the grease trucks on college ave. I may join as well.
by Imoapie
Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:55 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: how many cars have you owned?
Replies: 32
Views: 12413

88 Nissan 200SX

Currently 04 Civic LX and 97 Wrangler
by Imoapie
Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:46 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Anyone sell Hifonics?
Replies: 10
Views: 4851

07071? that looked familiar, lyndhurst I think. I used to live there.
by Imoapie
Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:16 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: That was close
Replies: 8
Views: 3429

Thats pretty cool, I was born right across the border in Poland and my grandma lives in Giessen which is about 40 min North of Frankfurt.
by Imoapie
Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:00 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: That was close
Replies: 8
Views: 3429

Jeremy look at it this way, at least you can drive as fast as you want. Wo in deutschland bist du?
by Imoapie
Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:07 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: how bout them cavs?
Replies: 24
Views: 7718

I can't help myself anymore but to post. One word, TIM DUNCAN, who's going to stop him? Ginobili is going to lock Lebron down better than anyone. The spurs have 3 allstars, the CAVS have Lebron (yes he's good).
by Imoapie
Wed May 30, 2007 4:49 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: New Deck
Replies: 12
Views: 5730

So Pioneer huh. What about the DEH-P390MP.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PIONEER-DEH-P39 ... dZViewItem

Seems like it has all of the features I want.
by Imoapie
Tue May 29, 2007 3:10 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: New Deck
Replies: 12
Views: 5730

by Imoapie
Tue May 29, 2007 2:01 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: New Deck
Replies: 12
Views: 5730

New Deck

Can anyone recommend a good deck? Only feature I really care about is detachable face but thats pretty much standard. I'd like to spend under 200 but could be swayed to spend more if it is a must have. Could be an older model as this is for my second car.

Thanks in advance.
by Imoapie
Wed May 23, 2007 1:59 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: New toy
Replies: 3
Views: 2811

Well it is a hard top at the momment, but I don't forsee myself driving with the top on most days (this is my second vehicle for weekend adventures). There is a sound bar overhead which is what I believe you are referring too. My roomate has an 04 with a bazooka tube in the back and infinity 2 ways ...