Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Anyone sell Hifonics?

All questions related to amplifier installation and troubleshooting.
thebigo
Senior Member
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:51 am
Location: New Jersey

Anyone sell Hifonics?

Post by thebigo »

I'm going to buy the Hifonics ZXi 8006, 770 watts, Zeus ZXi 5-Channel Amplifier, and was wondering if anyone here sells it. I know I should have checked the store listings but I'm in a rush. I'm going to get it for $263.50 with shipping from sonixelectronics. My area code is 07071, can anyone come close or beat that?
User avatar
swimmerdude
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by swimmerdude »

I highly doubt a dealer will be able to beat that price. The reason why is that Sonic Electronix is not an authorized dealer of the products they sell. They are just like any other ebay seller... but they are actually BBE rated and stuff. I'm sure you could trust them, but you sure dont get the manufacturer warranty. I have dealt with sonic electronix and their warranty service. They do hold up to their own warranties, well, for me atleast. It's bassically up to weather to go with an un-authorized dealer, or from a dealer on here who is an authorized dealer. Myself.... i will never buy anything form an un-authorized dealer.




Support your local dealers.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

swimmerdude wrote: Support your local dealers.
The local stores around here pretty much suck... I'd rather shop online because you can browse freely without some jerk off trying to sell you something that you've made clear you didnt want.

Now there are a few members here that own respectable shops, and I would rather buy from them than online. :happy055:
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Well I'm an authorized Hifonics Dealer (& so is smoker), but I know I can't do it that cheap and still make money on it.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
cutra
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:25 am

old school all the way

Post by cutra »

I sell old school hifonics.
I have series vi, vii and some viii.
Too bad you are looking for the new stuff.
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

the old school is just as good, and looks awesome
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

i cant beat that price on that amp....it would be a break even deal or cost me a couple bucks to sell it to you for that...
Imoapie
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:36 pm

Post by Imoapie »

07071? that looked familiar, lyndhurst I think. I used to live there.
thebigo
Senior Member
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:51 am
Location: New Jersey

Post by thebigo »

cutra wrote:I sell old school hifonics.
I have series vi, vii and some viii.
Too bad you are looking for the new stuff.

Are any of them 5 ch.? I'm looking to make my instalation easier and only use one amp. And yes, I'm living in Lyndhurst.
breakjunki
Senior Member
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 2:36 pm
Location: Ocala,Fl

Post by breakjunki »

sorry to thread heist, but Cutra whats series and models of the old hifonics do you have and do you have pics and refs. you'll prob get some interest, there good amps, but the being new, just got to prove yourself. But I'm interested in what you have.
Post Reply