Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
New Deck
New Deck
Can anyone recommend a good deck? Only feature I really care about is detachable face but thats pretty much standard. I'd like to spend under 200 but could be swayed to spend more if it is a must have. Could be an older model as this is for my second car.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
Anyone have any thoughts on the Clarion DXZ475MP
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Fe1bxjxZ0Y ... =020DXZ475
or
Alpine CDE-9881
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Fe1bxjxZ0Y ... 500CDE9881
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Fe1bxjxZ0Y ... =020DXZ475
or
Alpine CDE-9881
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Fe1bxjxZ0Y ... 500CDE9881
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Alpine looks much nicer... Probably built better also.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
loudwagon15s
- Senior Member
- Posts: 888
- Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:58 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Florida
- Contact:
Alpine over Clarion
Might wanna look into some of the JVCs too.
Might wanna look into some of the JVCs too.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
-
Robert Wollenberg
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
- Location: Abilene, Texas
Pioneer Premier and Eclipse have always been my favorites. Although Eclipse doesn't have detachable faces, unless they've changed that. Here lately I've been eyeing some Alpine products. Only because of the H701 processor though. Nakamichi is another brand I've always liked, but they don't have detachable faces either. They also get crossed off my list at buy time for one reason or another, usually lack of flexability (no processing power and the one deck I really like doesn't play MP3s, and that's a must now-a-days).
Robert R. Wollenberg
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
So Pioneer huh. What about the DEH-P390MP.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PIONEER-DEH-P39 ... dZViewItem
Seems like it has all of the features I want.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PIONEER-DEH-P39 ... dZViewItem
Seems like it has all of the features I want.
-
Fillmore Slim
- Junior Member
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:33 pm
- Location: Chicago

