Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 18 matches

by bikola_p
Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:55 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Complete System Help
Replies: 40
Views: 14767

wow, what a perfect Answer. Thank you, realy.
by bikola_p
Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:59 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: HU Wiring Help
Replies: 2
Views: 2642

continuity to do this would i use the car body and the ground wire.
by bikola_p
Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:49 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: HU Wiring Help
Replies: 2
Views: 2642

HU Wiring Help

Hey peeps, i posted this in the audio discussion thread, however am posting here, more related to what i need. Anyway I want to install a new HU with the use of the HU manual however not the car wiring manual,relying on the use of DMM. I dont know how to determin, the dimmer, illumination, ground an...
by bikola_p
Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:46 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Complete System Help
Replies: 40
Views: 14767

hehe, thx, scarell your on the right track, but i was wondering if there is a way to do it with the HU manual however not the car wiring manual, however relying on the use of DMM. I dont know how to determin, the dimmer, illumination, ground and power antenna. How would this be done without the use ...
by bikola_p
Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:21 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Complete System Help
Replies: 40
Views: 14767

I Need to know how install a Deck, without the use of a wiring harness. I know that i have to find what each colour on the Head UNits wiring means, and also the same for the cars wiring. I can determine the wires ie Remote on, Speaker wires etc, but how do i find the dimmer wire, what is something i...
by bikola_p
Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:08 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Complete System Help
Replies: 40
Views: 14767

I need to know how to install a deck in general without gettig specific with harness etc. I bought a system and got into car audio, as my job "sales man" Sucks and im changing job at the same place though.This means i cant just buy wiring harness's i gotta do it using DMM.
by bikola_p
Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:26 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Complete System Help
Replies: 40
Views: 14767

i get ya, now im pretty much set. i dont think there is anything else. WOw, sorry, total last thing, im going to be replacing my Head Unit, by simply soldering and using DMM, I can find the speaker wires, remote on, power cable etc using DMM, how do i determin the dimmer? Can someone pls refer me to...
by bikola_p
Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:49 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Complete System Help
Replies: 40
Views: 14767

No, what i mean is can i replace em with tweaters?
by bikola_p
Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:45 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Complete System Help
Replies: 40
Views: 14767

Hey, guys, i think im ready, i pulled out a few decks today used a Digital Multimeter to test voltage on diff wire's and acctually know how to determine Remote on and power wire to deck etc. Now thanks to this forum and you guys, i can set it all up myself. Cheers. Btw, After Amp and Deck is install...
by bikola_p
Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:44 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Complete System Help
Replies: 40
Views: 14767

Hey scarell, im cool with all you guys saying, i mean, i learnt so much - and no, i'm not getting the wrong idea.
I Have one last simple ques. After Amp and Deck is installed do i leave old factory speakers in the doors etc?