Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

New rule on signatures READ THIS

Post all your general car audio questions here.
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

no it lets you enter as little as you want......
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

see what you mean.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
lotas
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA

Post by lotas »

yeah I havent seen it too bad on this forum but there are some where people put huge pictures and you have to scroll and scroll and scroll and its so annoying.
naksteve
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:00 pm

Post by naksteve »

I agree; ugly is bad.
I hate visiting sites where people put links like, "viagra, used cars, home mortgage loans" in their signatures."
stfo
Junior Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:48 pm

Post by stfo »

Why is it that I cannot select an avator?
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

I beleive thats just a platnium membership thing. Basically if you make a donation to help out with forum up keep you get alot of added benifites.
stfo
Junior Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:48 pm

Post by stfo »

Thats blackmail I tell you!

Sooo, can I post pics on my 'Sig' then instead?
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

I'm sure you could, go to your user cp, then edit sig.
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

And if the mods don't like them, we will delete them. $10 isn't much for all of the info you get from the site. It is well worth it.
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

its very worth it.
Image
- Keith
Post Reply