Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
Post all your general car audio questions here.
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126 Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:
Post
by smoker » Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:32 am
no it lets you enter as little as you want......
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312 Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio
Post
by Bwcad1 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:55 am
see what you mean.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
lotas
Posts: 1112 Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA
Post
by lotas » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:10 pm
yeah I havent seen it too bad on this forum but there are some where people put huge pictures and you have to scroll and scroll and scroll and its so annoying.
naksteve
Member
Posts: 45 Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:00 pm
Post
by naksteve » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:17 pm
I agree; ugly is bad.
I hate visiting sites where people put links like, "viagra, used cars, home mortgage loans" in their signatures."
stfo
Junior Member
Posts: 28 Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:48 pm
Post
by stfo » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:36 am
Why is it that I cannot select an avator?
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329 Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma
Post
by JeremyC » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:50 am
I beleive thats just a platnium membership thing. Basically if you make a donation to help out with forum up keep you get alot of added benifites.
stfo
Junior Member
Posts: 28 Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:48 pm
Post
by stfo » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:12 pm
Thats blackmail I tell you!
Sooo, can I post pics on my 'Sig' then instead?
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473 Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:
Post
by High Society » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:32 pm
I'm sure you could, go to your user cp, then edit sig.
♠ Mateo ♠
80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0 Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit
Post
by Justin from Detroit1 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:34 pm
And if the mods don't like them, we will delete them. $10 isn't much for all of the info you get from the site. It is well worth it.
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706 Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm
Post
by Darthness » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:34 pm
its very worth it.
- Keith