Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

What amp should I buy to push 2 Kicker 10L7

All questions related to amplifier installation and troubleshooting.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

I am kinda confused...but nevermind, it seems I have been that way alot lately.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

if you have dual 2 ohm you could easily have series wired the coils for 2 4ohm loads and saved a little cash and still done a 1000 watts to the pair, but, whatever
DC AUTOGROUP
Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:15 am
Location: Garland tx
Contact:

Post by DC AUTOGROUP »

Legacy all the way lol >it was a joke guys :sm29:
Post Reply