Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Hemi Experience!!

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

I just like the styling on it, and i mean im sure it would probably cost less money to buy a bone stock F150 and just remove the grille, tailgate, and seats and rebadge it to make it look like a Lincoln. Im a cheap-ass so i try to cut corners on pricing where ever i can
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

parents have the King Ranch, and I love it. I just like the thought of a Lincoln pulling a Lincoln to a show.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

I think you would get a better crowd response if you had a shriner car pulling your lincoln... Those cars are badass!!!
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Post Reply