Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Hemi Experience!!

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Hemi Experience!!

Post by High Society »

I got to test drive an 04 Dodge hemi truck. And let me tell you, it is the most badest ass thing I have ever driven. My Grandma might be buying one soon (Tuesday) And I might, might might, be gettin one too. Not as soon, but DAMN do I want one. This thing hauled ASS. And the engine sounds so sweet!! I had so much fun driving it. Buttttt.......the 12.1 mpg doesn't really make anyone a happy camper. Doesn't bother me tho. When I started it up, and drove the baby, I gained about 4 inches....if you know what I mean :thumbsup

Overall, Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi powered 4 dr truck, is Smoken!!
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
User avatar
swimmerdude
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by swimmerdude »

bahhhhhh, those are nothin. If you really want a truck, get a Dodge Ram SRT-1:words
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

lol, I dunno who in the hell could afford them damn things.
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

now you need to drive a car with a 426 hemi in it.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

That is my dream kiki....Always wanted to drive one...
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

Have dont it and loved every second of it... almost as good as when i got to test drive my teachers Viper..... all i can say is... weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! LOL
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

there is no comparison between a viper and a 66 satelitte with the 426 hemi and factory 4 speed....one is cool and makes you want to put on a little more cologne, the other makes you want to piss your pants....
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

I drove passed a viper once. It was being pulled some where. And damn was that sweet lookin. I wouldn't mind test drivin one of them.
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
JASON96R
Senior Member
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:29 pm
Location: OH

Post by JASON96R »

If 426 Hemi weren't so expensive, I would think about cramming one under my 69 Cuda's hood. The way the car is now it puts out around 450hp at the crank, and gives me a woody evertime I start her up.

I plan to have a new Hemi though. If DCX makes and doesn't screw up the new Dodge Challenger.
JL Man
Senior Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:08 am
Location: Slidell, LA

Post by JL Man »

doesn't the new 06 charger srt-8 have the 426 hemi it?
Post Reply