Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Clarion DB345MP

Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
Mercedesbends69
Senior Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:00 am
Location: Owosso, MI

Clarion DB345MP

Post by Mercedesbends69 »

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-fGfVBOJysl ... &s=0&cc=01


What do you guys think? Anyone own it? I've been looking for a decently priced MP3 player for a while now and this doesn't look bad. I gotta replace the one in my car now, it's a piece.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Fairly sure it doesnt have 4V preouts...But thats not the end of the world!

With Clarion it has to be Pro Audio and fairly high up the chain before I would buy their stuff again.

I really love my JVC but its around $340 for it on E Bay... Money well spent though.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
lotas
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA

Post by lotas »

Mercedesbends69 wrote:http://www.crutchfield.com/S-fGfVBOJysl ... &s=0&cc=01


What do you guys think? Anyone own it? I've been looking for a decently priced MP3 player for a while now and this doesn't look bad. I gotta replace the one in my car now, it's a piece.
look at crutchfields first pioneer MP3 HU. Pioneer head units are very good, alpine hu's are good too. I think that Pioneer one (4600 or something?) is only like 180$ ... which, to me, is cheap as hell from crutchfield.
User avatar
jonnyb
Senior Member
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:00 am
Location: The Awesome Lands

Post by jonnyb »

what's your budget? its best not to skim out on the headunit. personally, i dont think that headunit has too many options. but, if its under $200, this might work for you.
4v preout, 24bit burrbrown, plays mp3 CDs, and only $170.

(and not having 4v preout is the end of the world! :D )
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Thats worth the $$$ ^^^

Im on my second JVC...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Mercedesbends69
Senior Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:00 am
Location: Owosso, MI

Post by Mercedesbends69 »

Yeah actually now I think I'm gonna lean towards that JVC. Looks pretty nice.
Mercedesbends69
Senior Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:00 am
Location: Owosso, MI

Post by Mercedesbends69 »

Went to a store and it was listed for $220, they said they could match the 180 and that's installed. I think I'm going to get that one, it will be my Xmas present from my parents.
Post Reply