http://www.crutchfield.com/S-fGfVBOJysl ... &s=0&cc=01
What do you guys think? Anyone own it? I've been looking for a decently priced MP3 player for a while now and this doesn't look bad. I gotta replace the one in my car now, it's a piece.
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Clarion DB345MP
-
Mercedesbends69
- Senior Member
- Posts: 503
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:00 am
- Location: Owosso, MI
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Fairly sure it doesnt have 4V preouts...But thats not the end of the world!
With Clarion it has to be Pro Audio and fairly high up the chain before I would buy their stuff again.
I really love my JVC but its around $340 for it on E Bay... Money well spent though.
With Clarion it has to be Pro Audio and fairly high up the chain before I would buy their stuff again.
I really love my JVC but its around $340 for it on E Bay... Money well spent though.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
look at crutchfields first pioneer MP3 HU. Pioneer head units are very good, alpine hu's are good too. I think that Pioneer one (4600 or something?) is only like 180$ ... which, to me, is cheap as hell from crutchfield.Mercedesbends69 wrote:http://www.crutchfield.com/S-fGfVBOJysl ... &s=0&cc=01
What do you guys think? Anyone own it? I've been looking for a decently priced MP3 player for a while now and this doesn't look bad. I gotta replace the one in my car now, it's a piece.
what's your budget? its best not to skim out on the headunit. personally, i dont think that headunit has too many options. but, if its under $200, this might work for you.
4v preout, 24bit burrbrown, plays mp3 CDs, and only $170.
(and not having 4v preout is the end of the world!
)
4v preout, 24bit burrbrown, plays mp3 CDs, and only $170.
(and not having 4v preout is the end of the world!
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Thats worth the $$$ ^^^
Im on my second JVC...
Im on my second JVC...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
Mercedesbends69
- Senior Member
- Posts: 503
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:00 am
- Location: Owosso, MI
-
Mercedesbends69
- Senior Member
- Posts: 503
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:00 am
- Location: Owosso, MI