Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Troubleshooting Cancellation in my 09 Jetta.

Post all your general car audio questions here.
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

Well a little update... I blew one of the subs and the other is on its way out lol... Decided to do a little test just to see how loud I could get em... Clearly it was just too much... Oh well... So I'm going to explore building a new enclosure possibly vented with a single 12" or a 10"... I am also going to test my old defunct soundstream 10" that has a misaligned VC and see if it sounds good in another enclosure I built for it... So yep thats the update... and probably still going to get that HU.
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
colemanyoungerinalaska
Senior Member
Posts: 806
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:26 am
Location: alaska

Post by colemanyoungerinalaska »

which soundstream 10 ?
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

its an older model that I purchased off of Scarrell (I think) about 3-4 years ago... Its just sitting in my basement in its product box waiting to be used. If it works it works... If not I am going to try and find a better solution to the problem...
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Send the sub to me and ill build ya a monster! lol.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

Oh yea? This may be a great opportunity for me to buy a WP Audio sub from you... You know my amp pretty well... I would think a sub that can operate on about 1,100 watts comfortably and sound great is where Im looking to go towards... If I give you the Sound Stream, will you be able to make a SQL or SQ woofer or should I go with a single 12"? I figured you would know best on this, also you could maybe PM me with some prices/ options? Thanks,

Jason
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

Bill Clear your inbox... I can't send to you lol
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Cleared
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

Bill I am going to try to send that sub out tomorrow if I can... this week is kinda crazy... But on the up and up... I installed my HU and SQ improved a lot... A lot more mid range coming through the stock speakers now and I modded the system files on the AVIC X910-BT to have quite a few more features. its soooo pimp! Totally worth the $$ I spent. I'll post up installation pictures and some of the additional screens tomorrow.
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Post Reply