Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
All questions related to amplifier installation and troubleshooting.
wiring Question
Replies: 7
by
ferrari1 »
Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:52 am
I have a kenwood 1600w class D amp, it has two channels, its pushing 2 12 inch single coil eclipse subs, what is the most effective way to wire it...
7 Replies
3599 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:15 pm
Amp cooling/rack
Replies: 27
by
dmeyer07 »
Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:39 pm
Hey guys/girls, here's my problem:
I have 2 amps that i want to place on top of my subwoofer box because i'm lacking space for them. I want to place...
27 Replies
11432 Views
Last post by dmeyer07
Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:24 pm
Amp Cover/heat sink
Replies: 24
by
dmeyer07 »
Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:07 pm
Okay i have a question about 2 amps. I want to have 2 of my amps in an amp rack both facing the same way,etc. I want the power wires/speaker...
24 Replies
8547 Views
Last post by dmeyer07
Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:14 pm
[resolved] Amp Rca's
Replies: 24
by
dmeyer07 »
Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:50 pm
Just a quick question, can someone clear this up for me.
What exactly is the purpose of having pre-amp outputs on an amp?
Does this mean if your...
24 Replies
8364 Views
Last post by dmeyer07
Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:31 am
High level input question
Replies: 4
by
Jszar »
Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:35 am
my 325 has a stock alpine amp in the trunk for the speakers/components. i think this amp died, because the volume went down a noticable amount....i...
4 Replies
2635 Views
Last post by ridr4lif
Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:07 pm
US Acoustics
Replies: 1
by
Mithrandir »
Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:55 pm
I have a US acoustics amp, it have a small switch that says Low pass, flat, amp
and has 3 settings. Im not sure what I have it on atm but what does...
1 Replies
2003 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:57 am
Orion 6002 for JL 12w6??
Replies: 4
by
michifan12 »
Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:20 pm
Hey guys - I need a new amp for my JL 12W6 and I was wondering if the Orion 6002 is good a match...I can get a brand new one for about $195...
4 Replies
2517 Views
Last post by ridr4lif
Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:25 pm
Dreadnaut
Replies: 19
by
dreadnaut712 »
Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:16 pm
I got some funny stuff going on...I just recently recieved a free 89 cutlass! The little fact that it is free enables me to spend all of my money on...
19 Replies
6659 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:21 pm
Underrated amps?
Replies: 13
by
armedforglory »
Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:57 pm
well, it goes like this...
I have heard more than one person say that MTX underrates their amps...dont know if that is just talk, or the reality of...
13 Replies
6486 Views
Last post by ridr4lif
Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:15 am
Memphis Amp Good or Bad??
Replies: 6
by
dram5spd »
Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:16 am
I was looking at a couple of amps for an upgrade... Basically anthing is an upgrade at this point. But i again am strapped for cash being a college...
6 Replies
14028 Views
Last post by dram5spd
Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:56 am
Elemental Design Amps
Replies: 2
by
ridr4lif »
Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:00 pm
Has anybody had any experience with ED amps? I was just browsing the website and they dont seem too bad. Not too expensive either. I kno Ryan from...
2 Replies
2114 Views
Last post by lotas
Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:40 pm
enough power?
Replies: 5
by
J.W. »
Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:52 am
Will the PPI PCX440 be enough to power a set of infinity 6000cs comps and one 12 sub?
The amp is rated at 40x4 and 160x2 bridged. I know PPI makes...
5 Replies
3087 Views
Last post by ridr4lif
Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:10 pm
Speaker and amp help
Replies: 1
by
audiofreak12 »
Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:02 pm
My friend just purchased two JL W6 10 subs. They opperate at 6 ohms. HE was wondering if his speakers could be wired to 2 or 4 ohms or does he have...
1 Replies
1933 Views
Last post by ridr4lif
Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:36 pm
Wholesale Matrix?
Replies: 2
by
Blitzzzkrieg »
Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:08 am
Has anyone ever bought from them? they got a kicker 350.2 for $189...
this would power 2 RE 8s...it was either this or an Orion 300.2 for $149
2 Replies
2663 Views
Last post by progrocker
Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:59 am
multi amp Q
Replies: 3
by
daykareboards »
Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:41 pm
k... i have a multi amp set up and i have the grounds grounded to the same spot. everything sounds great but some guy @ a local shop said id get...
3 Replies
1987 Views
Last post by daykareboards
Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:27 pm
Alternitive ways to Intall
Replies: 2
by
lilskitx »
Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:40 pm
I was talking to this Electrician type guy and he said there was a way to run an amp through the speaker wires? running with out the RCA cables! i'm...
2 Replies
1991 Views
Last post by Chris from Washington
Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:57 pm
Alphasonik amps
Replies: 7
by
William from NOLA »
Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:34 am
Where does Alphasonik fall as far as amps go? I was just wondering.
Anybody have experience? I'd like to hear your take on them.
7 Replies
4188 Views
Last post by 6three6mafia6
Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:27 pm
True watts?
Replies: 37
by
daykareboards »
Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:57 pm
My dad just got a Rockford Punch P2002 amp and in the box was a paper showing that the amp was tested and it tells how many watts rms and max the amp...
37 Replies
22468 Views
Last post by GlassWolf
Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:45 pm
Lightning Audio
Replies: 26
by
audiobass10 »
Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:23 am
I'm just wondering what everyone thinks of Lightning Audio now that RF owns them. I've heard they're newer amps put out some pretty good power for...
26 Replies
11718 Views
Last post by 71buickfreak
Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:34 pm
help me pick an amp for 12" XXX
Replies: 19
by
lotas »
Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:19 pm
k I have a 12 XXX in a sealed box. It's dual 2ohm cause RE messed up my order :-/ anyways so I need either a mono amp which will give me over a...
19 Replies
8167 Views
Last post by GlassWolf
Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:18 pm
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum