Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Alphasonik amps

All questions related to amplifier installation and troubleshooting.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Alphasonik amps

Post by William from NOLA »

Where does Alphasonik fall as far as amps go? I was just wondering.

Anybody have experience? I'd like to hear your take on them.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Scarrell
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Carmi, Illinois

Post by Scarrell »

i dunno about their amps, but i have seen their subs in action in a van and they seemed alright, but thats all i can say......it was loud enough to make me not breath....but you already know that. but you can do that with almost any subwoofer. so i dunno
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Alpha is a "used to be" company.

Back in the early mid 90's they had some decent stuff out. They went bankrupt or something like that.

Anyhow they are trying to make a comeback.

There products are right there with Lightning Audio ~to~ Audiobahn grade equipment.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Dang. Oh well. I really liked the way their amps looked, Mac style :) . I tried looking up reviews, but couldn't find any.

I wasn't going to buy one anyway, fyi.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
71buickfreak
Senior Member
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:35 pm
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by 71buickfreak »

Dang ryan, why all the hate on LA? Yes I know you hate the bolt line, but the rest is good stuff. as far alphasonic is concerned? they are all owned my the same company that owns:Swiss audio, Audiobahn and Ichibahn(accessories) and yes, they are cheap entry level gear that focuses on looks and not performance. LA is in the Rockford family, and is not a cheap line, it is a value line, like crossfire and memphis, designed for performance, looks, and value, not carrying a retail associated with lines like RF, Alpine, mcintosh, etc.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Well if Audiobahn is assoicated with it then you know its junk!

I dont hate LA, I just know its place!

Reffer to the Good, bad and Ugly list in the FAQ.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

if alphasonik is owned by audiobahn now, I'd avoid them just based on my feelings about audiobahn's corporate/retail-relationship practices.
I'm not that fond of their equipment, though it's fairly reliable, but their quotas and high return rates say a lot for their business practices and what others think of their equipment.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
6three6mafia6
Senior Member
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:00 am

Post by 6three6mafia6 »

and this man my friend is responsible for all that crap mr nassar abo adbo

Image
Post Reply