Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 9 matches

by SpiderCoder
Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:16 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Any good SQ 12's $200 or less?
Replies: 12
Views: 5425

Check out diamond D6
by SpiderCoder
Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:14 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Help Building custom door panel enclosure for Componets
Replies: 0
Views: 1422

Help Building custom door panel enclosure for Componets

Does anybody have any suggestions on building a door panel for a componet set. I have two sets of 6.5 I took out of my altima. Im installing them in a 1994 Sedan deville and there not going to fit in the doors and im not buying new componets To much money. Since I have two pair of 6.5 almost brand n...
by SpiderCoder
Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:19 pm
Forum: Product Review's
Topic: Stereorama Clearwater Florida Use Caution
Replies: 11
Views: 13502

Thanks

Ill check into that
by SpiderCoder
Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:50 pm
Forum: Product Review's
Topic: Stereorama Clearwater Florida Use Caution
Replies: 11
Views: 13502

Stay away from this retailer. They are defiantly anti internet car audio sales. I went there to have a box built and two amps installed and a batcap and a set of coaxil 6x 9 and 6.5 componets. I bought my head unit from them eclipse cd 3000. They did a nice job except they maxed out the gain on my d...
by SpiderCoder
Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:48 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Stereorama Clearwater Florida Use Caution
Replies: 0
Views: 180

Stereorama Clearwater Florida Use Caution

Stay away from this retailer. They are defiantly anti internet car audio sales. I went there to have a box built and two amps installed and a batcap and a set of coaxil 6x 9 and 6.5 componets. I bought my head unit from them eclipse cd 3000. They did a nice job except they maxed out the gain on my d...
by SpiderCoder
Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:19 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: What amp should I buy to push 2 Kicker 10L7
Replies: 12
Views: 4196

no I got dual two ohm so Ill be putting ot a two ohm load thats why I went with the xtant
by SpiderCoder
Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:17 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: What amp should I buy to push 2 Kicker 10L7
Replies: 12
Views: 4196

I went with the xtant
by SpiderCoder
Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:40 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: What amp should I buy to push 2 Kicker 10L7
Replies: 12
Views: 4196

Why would I buy that amp

for two kicker 10L7 ????
by SpiderCoder
Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:47 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: What amp should I buy to push 2 Kicker 10L7
Replies: 12
Views: 4196

What amp should I buy to push 2 Kicker 10L7

I can buy a used xtant x1001 for 350.00 or I can buy a JBL 1200 watt used for around 175. I believe this is the old style JBL 1200 watt monoblock help please.
What would be the benefits over one another