Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 5 matches

by steve350
Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:14 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: odd signal problem - rca bleeding across channels
Replies: 1
Views: 1567

i'm also getting alternator noise from my sirius sat radio, so I think the factory ground i used on the HU isn't good. I'm going to run a new ground to the HU.

Out of curiousity, anyone know if a bad ground would cause the bleeding problem i was experiencing between the subwoofer and front preouts?
by steve350
Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:27 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: odd signal problem - rca bleeding across channels
Replies: 1
Views: 1567

odd signal problem - rca bleeding across channels

I got a new jvc kd-sh909 which has front/rear/sub. I'm using front/sub outputs with a JL 450/4. Everything works fine when using front or sub individually. However, when you connect all four RCAs, the signal appears to bleed through. The subwoofer channels receive signal from the front channels. So ...
by steve350
Thu May 11, 2006 8:51 pm
Forum: Product Review's
Topic: CDT Cl61-A
Replies: 6
Views: 5355

awesome, i hadn't heard of that site. Looks like that link may have just cost me $150 :happy055:
by steve350
Wed May 10, 2006 7:51 pm
Forum: Product Review's
Topic: CDT Cl61-A
Replies: 6
Views: 5355

Is there anywhere to still get these for $150? I had a set and really liked them. I have a new pickup and would like another set. It seems thezeb is gone, where I bought the first set.
by steve350
Wed May 10, 2006 7:49 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: recommend HU for line-in and dsp (bbe)?
Replies: 2
Views: 2177

recommend HU for line-in and dsp (bbe)?

I had a jvc kd-sh909 for the last few years, from ryanfromohio's recommendation. I was happy with it, but sold the truck and didn't get a chance to pull it out. I use mainly the line-in for my sirius radio, so I want something with line-in on the back (I think it looks cleaner wired behind the dash)...