Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

recommend HU for line-in and dsp (bbe)?

Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
steve350
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:40 pm

recommend HU for line-in and dsp (bbe)?

Post by steve350 »

I had a jvc kd-sh909 for the last few years, from ryanfromohio's recommendation. I was happy with it, but sold the truck and didn't get a chance to pull it out.

I use mainly the line-in for my sirius radio, so I want something with line-in on the back (I think it looks cleaner wired behind the dash). Also need front/sub outputs for JL 450/4. As well as a 5+ eq to play with like the jvc had. I don't care much about cd quality since i rarely use cd's.

I'm also interested in some of the DSP technologies such as BBE, which I assume work like the iTunes sound enhancer and similiar computer programs. Can anyone comment on this?

Thanks!
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

JVC AR7000 thats all I gotta say about that :)
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
veggie-man
Senior Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:20 pm
Location: Warwick,New York

Post by veggie-man »

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3717.html#

they dont have it on this site anymore but i think you can still find it.
Post Reply