Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 79 matches

by BigMack6933
Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:17 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Delete Account?
Replies: 6
Views: 623

I Pmed justin from detroit about 2 hours ago, just awaiting his reply
by BigMack6933
Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:54 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Delete Account?
Replies: 6
Views: 623

Delete Account?

Anyone know how to delete your account? if so please share with me how i go about doing that
by BigMack6933
Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:05 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Elemental Designs
Replies: 15
Views: 1964

I flat out told someone that ask me! I did not like imigrants period! I did say it diffrently but not in a mean manner what so ever. I wont say it here acuse i dont want the same thing. what do you mean keep this shit up? you need to relax just a little bit If anyone has a problem with my post Pm me...
by BigMack6933
Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:34 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Elemental Designs
Replies: 15
Views: 1964

Ya, now I gotta find a four 15s or 18s that will get loud with a single viper 2500.1 for 175 bucks each.
by BigMack6933
Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:19 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Elemental Designs
Replies: 15
Views: 1964

I dont know. I am pissed at how good I thought they where and now come to find out how shitty their company actually is. I made a comment on my beliefs in the immigration of mexicans or iraqi people. BOOM permanent bann. no warning or anything, and im glad this happened now as I was about to order 6...
by BigMack6933
Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:15 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Elemental Designs
Replies: 15
Views: 1964

Elemental Designs

I will sum this up very qiuck. Can suck my di*k
by BigMack6933
Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:15 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Cant get in contact with RE audio?
Replies: 109
Views: 28889

No I wouldnt. Just sold my two LI 10s to a guy about 3 months ago. People here are JL audio only.lol...thats honestly the only brand I have seen except at shows
by BigMack6933
Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:38 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Cant get in contact with RE audio?
Replies: 109
Views: 28889

I think overall the Diamonds will be better, they are about the same price but the Diamonds are more SQ and with 11mm Xmax (not sure if thats one way or peak to peak ) they should get plenty loud. and They look good. Trying to keep in as my girl would say "pretty".... The only thing I can ...
by BigMack6933
Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:29 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: new xxx vid
Replies: 39
Views: 12361

Not impressed, nice type R though , RE just doesnt impress me anymore
by BigMack6933
Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:11 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Cant get in contact with RE audio?
Replies: 109
Views: 28889

Actaully in the state of GA im a legal adult, I have my own place( dont own it) and a car payment but my mom did have to co-sign the car loan and townhouse lease. Would you guys rather have two Incriminator audio 187 12''s or two diamond audio D3 12''s? off 600rms sealed