Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Elemental Designs

Post all your general car audio questions here.
BigMack6933
Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:19 am

Elemental Designs

Post by BigMack6933 »

I will sum this up very qiuck. Can suck my di*k
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

I'm sure we could all agree to this, but did we really need a thread about it???
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
BigMack6933
Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:19 am

Post by BigMack6933 »

I dont know. I am pissed at how good I thought they where and now come to find out how shitty their company actually is. I made a comment on my beliefs in the immigration of mexicans or iraqi people. BOOM permanent bann. no warning or anything, and im glad this happened now as I was about to order 6 19ov.2s, two for me and 4 for my brother hahaha
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

6 19ov.2s,
I wouldnt ever put my money into that company. You should have known better. Can't believe they still have their own movment, ah well guess they will never learn.
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
BigMack6933
Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:19 am

Post by BigMack6933 »

Ya, now I gotta find a four 15s or 18s that will get loud with a single viper 2500.1 for 175 bucks each.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

BigMack6933 wrote:I dont know. I am pissed at how good I thought they where and now come to find out how shitty their company actually is. I made a comment on my beliefs in the immigration of mexicans or iraqi people. BOOM permanent bann. no warning or anything, and im glad this happened now as I was about to order 6 19ov.2s, two for me and 4 for my brother hahaha
In all honesty what does this have to do with products?

More importantly their forum?

Or even this one? lol

I cant believe they banned you over something like that unless you went way cruder than you put it here.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

So you make comments on an audio board that is derogatory towards a certain race or group, you get banned, and now you are surprised? That kind of stuff will get you banned around here, too. We already had to delete a few of your posts, don't keep this shit up.
BigMack6933
Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:19 am

Post by BigMack6933 »

I flat out told someone that ask me! I did not like imigrants period! I did say it diffrently but not in a mean manner what so ever. I wont say it here acuse i dont want the same thing. what do you mean keep this shit up? you need to relax just a little bit If anyone has a problem with my post Pm me and be respectfull as i am to all of you and the issue is resolved!
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

gotta find a four 15s

You could go with alpine type r's, I got one for sale :) less then 175 too!!!
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

respectful? maybe...edgy? definitely!!!!!

seriously....i dont want to hear that crap.....i have a good customer who is mexican and his family is extremely nice....there is a store up the road from my shop i work at call La Guadulapana that serves the best damn tamales i have ever eaten and is run by hard working people who are as nice as they can be.....
Post Reply