Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Awesome, nieghbor takes a bat to some guys truck!

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Awesome, nieghbor takes a bat to some guys truck!

Post by MobileAudio219 »

So I'm watching tv when I hear the nieghbors motorcycle screaming down the street. I glanced out the window just in time to see him damn near dump his bike trying to turning into a parking spot, the bike barely had time to stop before he was off of it and into his apartment... Strange, but everything about this guy is.

Then I see this truck come tearing ass down the road, he passes the nieghbors motorcyle, locks up the brakes and does a quick u-turn and proceeds to park behind the nieghbors bike and gets out of his truck... Interesting!

About this time my nieghbor comes running out with a bat, informing the nice fella that if he didnt get his a55 back in his truck he was going to spill his brains out onto the ground. The dudes like "drop the bat mother f*cker and lets do this!"

I don't think the nieghbor liked that idea because he chased the dude back to his truck, swinging the whole way (maybe catching the dude a couple of times, the dude was screaming the whole time and it was so close its hard to tell.) The dude gets in his truck and starts to leave...

Well the nieghbor didnt see fit to let the guy leave without smacking his truck a with a bat a few hundred times... So the guy starts screaming call the police, call the police... About that time another nieghbor came outside and said he was indeed calling the police...

This didnt stop my nieghbor, instead he just hit the truck harder. Well I guess there was a cop near by because he was there really effin quick, and as soon as the nieghbor saw the light he took off running.

Make a long story short, they are still looking for him, the other guy looked to be OK, he truck didnt look so well though...

I'll keep you updated:

Oh, and yeah, this is the guy who constantly fights with his girlfriend, I posted about there fights before.
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Somethin really needs to be done about this jerk... He obviously takes that chip on his shoulder with him where ever he goes... It's guys like this that make society so withdrawn now a days.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

WOW!
As I was reading it, I was wondering if it was the same guy as before. Geeze, he needs to be put away for awhile. He's a danger to everyone else.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I would contact the police and give them that video.

The recording can help their case.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

Sounds pretty entertaining to me to watch idiots like that! What video? I wanna see!
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Yeah, It was pretty interesting to say the least.

I guess the nieghbor went and ruffed up the guys teenage son, during this time he came home and the nieghbor took off - so he followed him...

The guy is actually my cousins brother-in-law. My cousin lives on the other side of this guy, her husband was apparently involved in this as well... I guess he was standing on his porch with a bat as back up and I just didnt see him.

I know the cop said something about towing the guys motorcyle, and either the guy snuck home and got it or they towed it sometime this morning.

I'll post more as I find out more info.
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
User avatar
brent
Senior Member
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:32 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Post by brent »

Damn, great neighbors. I would never get caught without a video camera around there.
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

only neighbors within 200 feet of me are old, and there son is a sheriff's deputy....so I don't get to see any action around here. :(
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

It's funny, because the area I live in is actually pretty nice. I guess no matter where you go, some sort of trash will find its way in...

It wont be long before he's gone though.
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post Reply