Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Headers
Moderators: GlassWolf, William from NOLA
Headers
Has anyone here had experience with OBX headers?
http://www.obxracingsports.com/categori ... erformance
I have been looking for headers for the accord, and this is the only brand I can find makes them for the V6.
My new exhaust. Mmmmm pretty.
http://www.borla.com/applications/looku ... em/140080/
Hay michael (or smoker) if you carry either of these brands let me know. I will be ordering both come December.
Hell maybe sooner.
http://www.obxracingsports.com/categori ... erformance
I have been looking for headers for the accord, and this is the only brand I can find makes them for the V6.
My new exhaust. Mmmmm pretty.
http://www.borla.com/applications/looku ... em/140080/
Hay michael (or smoker) if you carry either of these brands let me know. I will be ordering both come December.
Hell maybe sooner.
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
[quote="JeremyC"]
My new exhaust. Mmmmm pretty.
QUOTE]
My new exhaust sounds better than yours... hahaha... :happy055:
My new exhaust. Mmmmm pretty.
QUOTE]
My new exhaust sounds better than yours... hahaha... :happy055:
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I don't carry the OBX and have heard huge complaints from a lot of people that have gotten them (probably why I never bothered picking them up).
What year and motor is it again? I'll see what else is available... I'm sure there has to be more available for it.
What year and motor is it again? I'll see what else is available... I'm sure there has to be more available for it.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Well after doing some digging, I've found out that there are "NO" aftermarket headers for the V6 and yes that even includes OBX as they aren't even true headers (they are simply cat eliminators and will throw a check engine code for eliminating the O2 sensors).
But I have found a company that builds a product that services the V6 for something that may be similar for your needs (more power
).
The company is called e-shift Performance and they build what they call a ProCat for the V6 Accords with a transition pipe attached.
After looking around I've found a few people already using them and getting 10+ Hp gains, so it looks to be a nice solution for you.
You can go this page to check em out: http://e-shiftperformance.com/catalog/eprocat.html
Hope this helps
But I have found a company that builds a product that services the V6 for something that may be similar for your needs (more power
The company is called e-shift Performance and they build what they call a ProCat for the V6 Accords with a transition pipe attached.
After looking around I've found a few people already using them and getting 10+ Hp gains, so it looks to be a nice solution for you.
You can go this page to check em out: http://e-shiftperformance.com/catalog/eprocat.html
Hope this helps
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Oh yeah I forgot, in order to get the headers to come up, you have to look for an 03, or 04 accord. For some reason they don't show up under 05.
I actually run into this problem a lot, even though the 03-06 accords are all identical.
Thanks for the link on a high flow cat. I had one on my S10, and it gave me a few problems, so I hadn't considered doing one just yet.
I actually run into this problem a lot, even though the 03-06 accords are all identical.
Thanks for the link on a high flow cat. I had one on my S10, and it gave me a few problems, so I hadn't considered doing one just yet.
Even the 03s and 04s have the same problem that I mentioned, due to the manifolds being welded to the block, so you've still got a no go... sorry 
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
That's where most forget about torque... Horsepower's great, but in the end it's not what gets you off the linesnoogins wrote: it really shines on the highway. Low-end...well... not so much.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer