Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Tweeter recommendations?

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
jjohan35
Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:40 am

Tweeter recommendations?

Post by jjohan35 »

Hi folks,

I bought a set of Morel Tempo 6 component speakers (6.5") from my local dealer on sale. Unfortunately my little nephew managed to poke the tweeters with his pencil, virtually destroying one of the tweeters. I'm now looking for a pair of affordable tweeters that can match the ones that came with the Morel Tempo. Any suggestions? Should I spend the $$ and get Morel tweeters? Or should I get something else? I am not interested in getting new woofers/crossovers any time soon. At this point I'm sorta bummed by what happened.

I'm checking out Madisound.com but I am somewhat lost by all the tweeters I can choose. I'm looking at this particular set because it looks somewhat remotely like something I can put in the car...

http://www.madisound.com/catalog/produc ... ts_id=1466
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

If your going to use the morel x-over than get a morel tweet (perferable a direct replacment for the one you have)

If your not going to use the factory x-over (active setup) then the seas would be an excellent choice.
Post Reply