Page 1 of 2

Anyone sell Hifonics?

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:14 pm
by thebigo
I'm going to buy the Hifonics ZXi 8006, 770 watts, Zeus ZXi 5-Channel Amplifier, and was wondering if anyone here sells it. I know I should have checked the store listings but I'm in a rush. I'm going to get it for $263.50 with shipping from sonixelectronics. My area code is 07071, can anyone come close or beat that?

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:15 pm
by swimmerdude
I highly doubt a dealer will be able to beat that price. The reason why is that Sonic Electronix is not an authorized dealer of the products they sell. They are just like any other ebay seller... but they are actually BBE rated and stuff. I'm sure you could trust them, but you sure dont get the manufacturer warranty. I have dealt with sonic electronix and their warranty service. They do hold up to their own warranties, well, for me atleast. It's bassically up to weather to go with an un-authorized dealer, or from a dealer on here who is an authorized dealer. Myself.... i will never buy anything form an un-authorized dealer.




Support your local dealers.

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:24 pm
by MobileAudio219
swimmerdude wrote: Support your local dealers.
The local stores around here pretty much suck... I'd rather shop online because you can browse freely without some jerk off trying to sell you something that you've made clear you didnt want.

Now there are a few members here that own respectable shops, and I would rather buy from them than online. :happy055:

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:52 pm
by cargodz
Well I'm an authorized Hifonics Dealer (& so is smoker), but I know I can't do it that cheap and still make money on it.

old school all the way

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:24 am
by cutra
I sell old school hifonics.
I have series vi, vii and some viii.
Too bad you are looking for the new stuff.

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:35 am
by CaptainPioneer
the old school is just as good, and looks awesome

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:39 am
by smoker
i cant beat that price on that amp....it would be a break even deal or cost me a couple bucks to sell it to you for that...

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:46 am
by Imoapie
07071? that looked familiar, lyndhurst I think. I used to live there.

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:59 pm
by thebigo
cutra wrote:I sell old school hifonics.
I have series vi, vii and some viii.
Too bad you are looking for the new stuff.

Are any of them 5 ch.? I'm looking to make my instalation easier and only use one amp. And yes, I'm living in Lyndhurst.

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:47 pm
by breakjunki
sorry to thread heist, but Cutra whats series and models of the old hifonics do you have and do you have pics and refs. you'll prob get some interest, there good amps, but the being new, just got to prove yourself. But I'm interested in what you have.