Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Serious off topic question
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Serious off topic question
I gotta ask, this keeps coming up and it really bothers me.
What the hell is the deal with all the Salmonella poisoning?
Lettuce, carrots, onions, peanut butter? What the hells next?
More importantly, why all of the sudden???
I dont ever remember these kinds of recalls/issues in the past.
Am I loosing it, or is something going on were just not being informed about?
What the hell is the deal with all the Salmonella poisoning?
Lettuce, carrots, onions, peanut butter? What the hells next?
More importantly, why all of the sudden???
I dont ever remember these kinds of recalls/issues in the past.
Am I loosing it, or is something going on were just not being informed about?
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
scotts1000rr
- Senior Member
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:09 am
- Location: wheeling,wv
Actually I believe this has a lot to do with the lack of work ethics in todays society tied in with the work force pressure to produce more product in less time. These are the types of things that effect this type of turn out because machines are not cleaned properly and increased production means more things will unseen and overlooked.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer


