Page 1 of 1

Got my car back :D

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:47 pm
by BryanX33
Well not exactly. I got a new used car today (remember I totaled my other one :surprised ) It's a 97 Mitsubishi Galant, but despite the year, the car is in REALLY nice shape. Interior is spotless, and the guy that sold it to me waxed it up and cleaned it before he sold it to me, so it looks extra sexy. Theres no CD player in it yet though :( and the front left speaker doesnt work, but thats all stuff I can do down the road. Still need to take the speakers, subs, tires, and radio out of my old car first. Wish me luck and pray that I dont total this one lol





I seriously hope I didnt just jinx myself.

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:18 pm
by geoffwhite18
I guess everything will pretty much just swap over? I hate installing things more than once. It's hard on stuff!

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:36 pm
by BryanX33
no lol. Front speakers from my wrecked car are too big, rear speakers are too small (buying baffles or adapters to fit them in) but evcerything else will just swap hopefully

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:07 pm
by brtnboarder3241
cool...now once i get my license back i can start bragin 2

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:33 pm
by BryanX33
how did u lose it lol

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:18 pm
by Darthness
you guys jsut reminded me myt box will be here tommorow and i havn't installed my alternator yet! or ran my wires, or isntalled my radio.. jesus!