Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Got my car back :D

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
BryanX33
Senior Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:20 am

Got my car back :D

Post by BryanX33 »

Well not exactly. I got a new used car today (remember I totaled my other one :surprised ) It's a 97 Mitsubishi Galant, but despite the year, the car is in REALLY nice shape. Interior is spotless, and the guy that sold it to me waxed it up and cleaned it before he sold it to me, so it looks extra sexy. Theres no CD player in it yet though :( and the front left speaker doesnt work, but thats all stuff I can do down the road. Still need to take the speakers, subs, tires, and radio out of my old car first. Wish me luck and pray that I dont total this one lol





I seriously hope I didnt just jinx myself.
geoffwhite18
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:27 pm
Location: Rigby, ID
Contact:

Post by geoffwhite18 »

I guess everything will pretty much just swap over? I hate installing things more than once. It's hard on stuff!
BryanX33
Senior Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:20 am

Post by BryanX33 »

no lol. Front speakers from my wrecked car are too big, rear speakers are too small (buying baffles or adapters to fit them in) but evcerything else will just swap hopefully
brtnboarder3241
Senior Member
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:40 pm
Location: saint charles, IL
Contact:

Post by brtnboarder3241 »

cool...now once i get my license back i can start bragin 2
BryanX33
Senior Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:20 am

Post by BryanX33 »

how did u lose it lol
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

you guys jsut reminded me myt box will be here tommorow and i havn't installed my alternator yet! or ran my wires, or isntalled my radio.. jesus!
Image
- Keith
Post Reply