Page 1 of 5

Hemi Experience!!

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:39 am
by High Society
I got to test drive an 04 Dodge hemi truck. And let me tell you, it is the most badest ass thing I have ever driven. My Grandma might be buying one soon (Tuesday) And I might, might might, be gettin one too. Not as soon, but DAMN do I want one. This thing hauled ASS. And the engine sounds so sweet!! I had so much fun driving it. Buttttt.......the 12.1 mpg doesn't really make anyone a happy camper. Doesn't bother me tho. When I started it up, and drove the baby, I gained about 4 inches....if you know what I mean :thumbsup

Overall, Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi powered 4 dr truck, is Smoken!!

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:44 am
by swimmerdude
bahhhhhh, those are nothin. If you really want a truck, get a Dodge Ram SRT-1:words

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:53 am
by High Society
lol, I dunno who in the hell could afford them damn things.

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:07 am
by GlassWolf
now you need to drive a car with a 426 hemi in it.

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:17 am
by High Society
That is my dream kiki....Always wanted to drive one...

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:43 pm
by CaptainPioneer
Have dont it and loved every second of it... almost as good as when i got to test drive my teachers Viper..... all i can say is... weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! LOL

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:21 pm
by smoker
there is no comparison between a viper and a 66 satelitte with the 426 hemi and factory 4 speed....one is cool and makes you want to put on a little more cologne, the other makes you want to piss your pants....

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:57 pm
by High Society
I drove passed a viper once. It was being pulled some where. And damn was that sweet lookin. I wouldn't mind test drivin one of them.

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:14 pm
by JASON96R
If 426 Hemi weren't so expensive, I would think about cramming one under my 69 Cuda's hood. The way the car is now it puts out around 450hp at the crank, and gives me a woody evertime I start her up.

I plan to have a new Hemi though. If DCX makes and doesn't screw up the new Dodge Challenger.

Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:42 am
by JL Man
doesn't the new 06 charger srt-8 have the 426 hemi it?