Page 1 of 1

recommend HU for line-in and dsp (bbe)?

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:49 pm
by steve350
I had a jvc kd-sh909 for the last few years, from ryanfromohio's recommendation. I was happy with it, but sold the truck and didn't get a chance to pull it out.

I use mainly the line-in for my sirius radio, so I want something with line-in on the back (I think it looks cleaner wired behind the dash). Also need front/sub outputs for JL 450/4. As well as a 5+ eq to play with like the jvc had. I don't care much about cd quality since i rarely use cd's.

I'm also interested in some of the DSP technologies such as BBE, which I assume work like the iTunes sound enhancer and similiar computer programs. Can anyone comment on this?

Thanks!

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:54 pm
by High Society
JVC AR7000 thats all I gotta say about that :)

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:27 pm
by veggie-man
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3717.html#

they dont have it on this site anymore but i think you can still find it.