Page 1 of 1

Clarion DB345MP

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:50 pm
by Mercedesbends69
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-fGfVBOJysl ... &s=0&cc=01


What do you guys think? Anyone own it? I've been looking for a decently priced MP3 player for a while now and this doesn't look bad. I gotta replace the one in my car now, it's a piece.

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:15 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Fairly sure it doesnt have 4V preouts...But thats not the end of the world!

With Clarion it has to be Pro Audio and fairly high up the chain before I would buy their stuff again.

I really love my JVC but its around $340 for it on E Bay... Money well spent though.

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:39 pm
by lotas
Mercedesbends69 wrote:http://www.crutchfield.com/S-fGfVBOJysl ... &s=0&cc=01


What do you guys think? Anyone own it? I've been looking for a decently priced MP3 player for a while now and this doesn't look bad. I gotta replace the one in my car now, it's a piece.
look at crutchfields first pioneer MP3 HU. Pioneer head units are very good, alpine hu's are good too. I think that Pioneer one (4600 or something?) is only like 180$ ... which, to me, is cheap as hell from crutchfield.

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:31 pm
by jonnyb
what's your budget? its best not to skim out on the headunit. personally, i dont think that headunit has too many options. but, if its under $200, this might work for you.
4v preout, 24bit burrbrown, plays mp3 CDs, and only $170.

(and not having 4v preout is the end of the world! :D )

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:00 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Thats worth the $$$ ^^^

Im on my second JVC...

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:46 am
by Mercedesbends69
Yeah actually now I think I'm gonna lean towards that JVC. Looks pretty nice.

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:32 am
by Mercedesbends69
Went to a store and it was listed for $220, they said they could match the 180 and that's installed. I think I'm going to get that one, it will be my Xmas present from my parents.