Page 1 of 3
I hate people
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:06 am
by audiobass10
Wont be building my box today. I just went out to my Jeep to head to work only to find everything stolen. The faceplate of my pioneer was laying on the ground. I believe I could shoot whoever did that right about now. Next system..an alarm is goin in.
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:50 am
by Chris from Washington
Been there, I know just how you feel.
Do you have insurance, at least I did so it wasnt' so bad.
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:06 am
by audiobass10
No, i don't think i'm insured under anything like that.
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:22 am
by Chris from Washington
check your policy, just to make sure!
I would just call your agent, and ask.
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:38 am
by audiobass10
Yea its being done right now..i'll let you know..Thanks for ur comments/concerns.
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:53 am
by audiobass10
Policy doesn't cover it..basically i'm screwed
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:13 am
by Chris from Washington

sorry to hear that.
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:24 pm
by jonnyb
sorry to hear about it. bastards.
buddy of mine got his house broken into, had every single one of his movies stolen (80+), his ps2, all his games his TV etc. about a month later, he had bought a new ps2, a couple games, and a few movies, got robbed again. he hadnt learned his lesson on locking all the windows and doors.
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:38 pm
by Chris from Washington
oh wow, that really sucks!!
the thought of someone being in my house and taking my stuff. What a terrible feeling that must be.
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:01 pm
by 6three6mafia6
VERY sorry to hear that, the day someone does something to my car is the day i will cry, hope the stuff you had in there was cheap
