Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

I hate people

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

I hate people

Post by audiobass10 »

Wont be building my box today. I just went out to my Jeep to head to work only to find everything stolen. The faceplate of my pioneer was laying on the ground. I believe I could shoot whoever did that right about now. Next system..an alarm is goin in.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Been there, I know just how you feel.

Do you have insurance, at least I did so it wasnt' so bad.
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

No, i don't think i'm insured under anything like that.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

check your policy, just to make sure!
I would just call your agent, and ask.
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

Yea its being done right now..i'll let you know..Thanks for ur comments/concerns.
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

Policy doesn't cover it..basically i'm screwed
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

:( sorry to hear that.
User avatar
jonnyb
Senior Member
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:00 am
Location: The Awesome Lands

Post by jonnyb »

sorry to hear about it. bastards.
buddy of mine got his house broken into, had every single one of his movies stolen (80+), his ps2, all his games his TV etc. about a month later, he had bought a new ps2, a couple games, and a few movies, got robbed again. he hadnt learned his lesson on locking all the windows and doors.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

oh wow, that really sucks!!

the thought of someone being in my house and taking my stuff. What a terrible feeling that must be.
6three6mafia6
Senior Member
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:00 am

Post by 6three6mafia6 »

VERY sorry to hear that, the day someone does something to my car is the day i will cry, hope the stuff you had in there was cheap :o
Post Reply