Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

what type of screws to screw in sub?

Post all your general car audio questions here.
User avatar
lotas
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA

what type of screws to screw in sub?

Post by lotas »

k my box is complete (ill post pics in a couple days) ... I have a 12" xxx and I need to know what type/size of screws I should use to screw the sub in? any help please thanks.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

Just normal wood screws
User avatar
lotas
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA

Post by lotas »

oh wow i figured i would need something stronger....alrighty then, thanks
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

You shouldn't. I just used standard wood screws for my 10" XXX's
Post Reply