Page 1 of 2

Anyone have any experience with...

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:25 pm
by veggie-man
This guy! http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3406.html

i could have got that in exchange for http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5351.html

not sure if i made a mistake. the only reason i didnt take it was because my friends kickers just blew out within a month of his use. let me know what you think.

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:49 pm
by MrSo0h0o
i think the diamond sub will do you much better.. SQ baby!

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:57 pm
by Jonathan
Stick with the D3.

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:16 pm
by audiobass10
I owned a compVR..decent SQ..nothing to shout over..they can get pretty darn loud though..I'd stick with the D3 as well. You can get the CompVr's much cheaper than that now anyways.

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:45 pm
by Minorthreat412
I might be buying that same D3 sub. My only concern is the wattage. Do you guys think 200 watts RMS will push this sub enough? Sound good? I want the best SQ for the money. Any suggestions?

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:50 pm
by veggie-man

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:56 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
D3 is my vote

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:18 pm
by MrSo0h0o
why did u lol at that?

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:34 pm
by veggie-man
MrSo0h0o wrote:why did u lol at that?

That’s my exact setup… and I either told this guy or someone else the same thing 100 times, that’s a perfectly good set-up for the money that your paying for it. :happy055:

Edit: thanks alot for the reassurance on this one… I was about to kick myself in the balls after I saw this.

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:36 pm
by MrSo0h0o
ahhh gotcha..