Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Anyone have any experience with...

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
veggie-man
Senior Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:20 pm
Location: Warwick,New York

Anyone have any experience with...

Post by veggie-man »

This guy! http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3406.html

i could have got that in exchange for http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5351.html

not sure if i made a mistake. the only reason i didnt take it was because my friends kickers just blew out within a month of his use. let me know what you think.
MrSo0h0o
Senior Member
Posts: 569
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:58 pm
Location: Whitestone, NY

Post by MrSo0h0o »

i think the diamond sub will do you much better.. SQ baby!
Jonathan
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Jonathan »

Stick with the D3.
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

I owned a compVR..decent SQ..nothing to shout over..they can get pretty darn loud though..I'd stick with the D3 as well. You can get the CompVr's much cheaper than that now anyways.
Minorthreat412
Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:07 pm
Location: Belleville, Michigan

Post by Minorthreat412 »

I might be buying that same D3 sub. My only concern is the wattage. Do you guys think 200 watts RMS will push this sub enough? Sound good? I want the best SQ for the money. Any suggestions?
veggie-man
Senior Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:20 pm
Location: Warwick,New York

Post by veggie-man »

Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

D3 is my vote
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
MrSo0h0o
Senior Member
Posts: 569
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:58 pm
Location: Whitestone, NY

Post by MrSo0h0o »

why did u lol at that?
veggie-man
Senior Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:20 pm
Location: Warwick,New York

Post by veggie-man »

MrSo0h0o wrote:why did u lol at that?

That’s my exact setup… and I either told this guy or someone else the same thing 100 times, that’s a perfectly good set-up for the money that your paying for it. :happy055:

Edit: thanks alot for the reassurance on this one… I was about to kick myself in the balls after I saw this.
MrSo0h0o
Senior Member
Posts: 569
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:58 pm
Location: Whitestone, NY

Post by MrSo0h0o »

ahhh gotcha..
Post Reply