Heres the deal I had originally bought Infinity Kappa 50.2cs 5 1/4" component speakers to put in my neon. When I peeled the door off and removed the stock(plastic) speaker I discovered that it would accept a 6 1/2. So, do I just get an adapter plate for the 5 1/4 or do I get a set of 6 1/2 components and maybe mount the 5 1/4's in the back doors.
What ya all think?
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
5 1/4" components or 6 1/2" components
-
Never Too Old
- Member
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:32 pm
- Location: Orlando, FL
To answer your question yes you can just order adapter plates for them.
http://www.mjmautoinnovations.com/speakeradapters.htm
That is a link to a site that sells them.
http://www.mjmautoinnovations.com/speakeradapters.htm
That is a link to a site that sells them.
-
Ranger SVO
- Member
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:27 pm
- Location: Merkel Texas