Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

18SX Vid

Post all your general car audio questions here.
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

18SX Vid

Post by audiobass10 »

I made a quick vid just for shits and giggles..check it out..

http://media.putfile.com/Picture-077
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

Track being played is Competitoin Hertz on less than 2/3 volume.
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

cool
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

i can do that with my 2 10"s i dont know how loud they are yet but ill tell you later this week when my meter comes in. now get another 18 inthere and youll be able to do that with a shirt.
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

sinister audio wrote:i can do that with my 2 10"s i dont know how loud they are yet but ill tell you later this week when my meter comes in. now get another 18 inthere and youll be able to do that with a shirt.
I probably can move a shirt. Havne't tried yet. That was at a volume 38 of 60 on my Pioneer HU. I was able to do that with my 12" SE and move a shirt with my 15" CompVR and this setups is much louder than both. I've got some nice roof and door flex as well. :happy013:
Eaglflyrs
Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:55 pm
Location: OH
Contact:

Post by Eaglflyrs »

Pretty sweet, ok if we use this for the site when we get the movie page up? If so, send me an email with it...and pics of your jeep :p
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

yea its ok jordan i already spoke with him and pssh a shrit i can move a dog!
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

audiobass10 wrote: I've got some nice roof and door flex as well. :happy013:
You will want to stop that for competitions :) . When I had my van, I laid on my roof and gained .6 dB's.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

William from NOLA wrote:You will want to stop that for competitions :) . When I had my van, I laid on my roof and gained .6 dB's.
Yup..My roof flexes major..I'll have someone lay on the roof and somebody pusing in the doors.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

lol the guys at the meca soundfest said to not push on the doors? i was like wtf? even ryan said the same thing. im gonna lay on my roof next time 2 im getting about 1-1.5 inches of flex in the roof
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Post Reply