Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Alpine CDA-7897B

Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
User avatar
Vindicate
Senior Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:50 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB

Alpine CDA-7897B

Post by Vindicate »

http://www.radiomancaraudio.com/detail. ... ne-cda7897

Is this any good? If I can score one in the boxing day sales I can get one for 250$ Canadian. Thats 215$ American. I just don't want to buy it if it's a piece of crap.
brentbarrie
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:03 am
Location: Silverdale, WA

Post by brentbarrie »

I can get it for $159 US Brand new
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

ProjectVenge97 wrote:I can get it for $159 US Brand new
WHERE?

Please link. I will probably buy one FOR SURE at that price!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
brentbarrie
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:03 am
Location: Silverdale, WA

Post by brentbarrie »

nevermind, its not the same one
Post Reply