Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

'97 Town Car needs new head unit

Post all your general car audio questions here.
Brad-Man
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:00 am

'97 Town Car needs new head unit

Post by Brad-Man »

My father has to get a new radio for his car, I am wondering if the amplifier(s) in a Pioneer unit are any better than the non-JBL amp(s) in his Lincoln, or whether to just get one of the integration adapters.

He already has a Pioneer CD changer in teh back, so I'll put in a cable for the Deck to control it and bypass the RF input...

What brand of adapters would be recommended?

TIA,

Brad
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

i sell schosche and pac.....both are very good....
allnpt0
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:14 pm

Post by allnpt0 »

I would bypass the factory amp(s). Especially if you are using a brand new H.U.
Post Reply